Here is the list of latest DRDO Recruitment 2017 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by DRDO along with complete information. The page is all about to announce DRDO Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are total 23 vacancies open in DRDO as follows:
DRDO Recruitment 2017 – 23 Scientist ‘B’ Vacancies – Last Date: 19-5-2017
Post Name: Scientists ‘B’
No. of Vacancies: 23 posts
- Aeronautical Engg: 01 Post
- Computer Science & Engg: 07 Posts
- Electronics & Comm. Engg: 05 Posts
- Mechanical Engg: 06 Posts
- Instrumentation Engg: 01 Post
- Civil Engg: 01 Post
- Naval Engg: 02 Posts
Age Limit: 31 years
Pay Scale: Rs.72000/- with Grade Pay Rs.5400/- per month
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology in relevant discipline or equivalent and Valid GATE 2015/16/17 Score
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Personal Interview
Application Fee: Rs.100/- for OBC Candidates pay through Online and No Fee for SC/ST/PWD and Women Candidates
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://rac.gov.in
Starting Date: 29th April 2017
Deadline: 19th May 2017
Official Website: www.rac.gov.in
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2017 –24 Scientist ‘B’ Vacancies – Last Date: 7-4-2017 (Closed)
Post Name: Scientist ‘B’
No. of Vacancies: 24 posts
- Chemistry: 01 post
- Medical Biochemistry: 02 posts
- Biophysics: 01 post
- Physics: 01 post
- Pharmacy: 01 post
- Psychology: 18 posts
Age Limit: 28 years
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.5400/-
Qualification: Master Degree in Chemistry/Medical Biochemistry/Biophysics/Radiotherapy Physics/Pharmacy/Psychology or equivalent
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Academic Score and Personal Interview
Application Fee: Rs.100/- for General candidates and No Fee for SC/ST Candidates
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.rac.gov.in
Starting Date: 18th March 2017
Deadline: 7th April 2017
Official Website: www.rac.gov.in
About DRDO: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) works for defence services to give best engineering and technique to elevate up to the international level. There are various mechanism to give the best service for defence service like setting mission, allied equipment, weapons and other related works. You can find more about the organization on the official website of DRDO i.e. www.drdo.gov.in. The organization comes under the ministry of Defence. They conduce its services only for defence system of India. They have various branches all over India and office in New Delhi. They held the recruitment exams and process for Scientists, Technical Staff, Admin & Allied and Research Fellow and also provide the Students Training and Projects.
DRDO Recruitment 2016-2017 for 5 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (Closed)
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) had mentioned making the stimulation of the candidates. This staffing for the valuable positions is to complete for the five posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) regarding the aspects of eligibility are underside:
- Psychology: 03 Vacancies
- Statistics/ Operational Research: 01 Vacancy
- Computer Science: 01 Vacancy
Age Limit: DRDO had mentioned the requirement of the age not to exceed more than the 28 years on the finishing date of application reception.
- Statistics/ Operational Research: Post Graduation Degree in Psychology, Statistics or the Operational Research is the worthy education to get qualified for the post.
- Computer Science: The arranged educational qualification is the B.E. or B. Tech in the Computer Science Engineering. Applicants must also be NET or GATE qualified.
Fee Schedule: The schedule of the payment of the fee as made known by the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is the Rs. 10. The fee is to pay with the Indian Postal Order (IPO). The fee is to exempt for the SC, ST, PH and Women category candidates.
Selection Process: The assortment of the vacated positions requires making with the interview session.
Application Submission: The procedure of the submission of the application at the official site is the process worthy for getting registered for the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO). The application afterwards must also get dispatched with the certificates at the venue as mentioned in the notification.
Significant Dates: 28th August 2015 to 29th Sep 2015: The final dates for the submission of the application online.
- Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) had mentioned the linkage beneath that will enable the candidates to get concerned with the recruitment notification:
- The online capitulation of the application is to complete with the connection beneath:
DRDO Recruitment 2016-2017 for 7 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (Closed)
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) with the announced notification had provided to invite the applications. The detail aired is for the 7 posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) with the different subjects that are as below:
- Geology/ Remote Sensing/ GIS: 04 Posts
- Computer Science: 02 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 01 Post
Age limit: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) had specified the age as 28 years on the last date of receiving the applications.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Geology/ Remote Sensing/ GIS: The requisite of education allied with applicants is M.Sc. or M.Sc. (Tech) in the geology, applied geology, remote sensing, Geo Informatics, geography or GIS.
- Computer Science: Applicants are associated with the education as B.E., B. Tech or M.Sc. in the computer engineering or science.
- Civil Engineering: Education that is imperative is B.E. or B. Tech in the civil engineering.
Fees Schedule: The application fee that will pay by the applicants is Rs. 10 in the form of crossed Indian Postal order.
Scheme to submit an application: The outline or design provided by the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) need to use. Applicant’s liability is to send the application with all the essential certificates.
Important Date: Applicants meant to send the application within the 20 days of the advertisement notified. Date of publication announced is 25th April 2015 to 1st May 2015.
References: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) had provided the link beneath to get connected with the advertisement: