Here is the list of latest DCIL Recruitment 2016 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by DCIL along with complete information. The page is all about to announce DCIL Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are total 30 vacancies open in DCIL as follows:
DCIL Recruitment 2016: 30 Vacancies
Post Name: Dredge Cadets, Near Cadets Vessel (Trainee)
- Dredge Cadets: 15 posts
- Near Cadets Vessel (Trainee): 15 posts
Age Limit: 25 years
- Dredge Cadets: Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) from Institute approved by D.G Shipping
- Near Cadets Vessel (Trainee): 10th class pass from recognized Education Board and Pre-Sea G.P Rating course and passed the Exit Examination approved by D.G. Shipping
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview
Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://www.dredge-india.com
Deadline: 26th Sept 2016
DCIL Recruitment 2016: 38 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- General Manager: 01 post
- Dy General Manager: 01 post
- Manager: 03 posts
- Dy Manager: 01 post
- Superintendents/Sr. Supervisors/S.H.Surveyors: 18 posts
- Superintendent: 04 posts
- Management Trainees: 10 posts
- Age Limit: 30-52 years
- General Manager: Member of ICAI/ICWAI
- Dy General Manager: Master (FG) COC/COS or Dredge Master Gr.I or BE/B.Tech in Civil engineering or M.Tech (Dredging & Harbour Engineering) from a recognized University
- Manager: Member of CA/ICWAI and PG Degree/Diploma in HR/Personnel Management/IR from a recognized University, BE/B.Tech (Electronics)/(Instrumentation) from a recognized University
- Dy Manager: BE/B.Tech (Computer Science/Electronics/ECE/IT)/MCA/M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University/Member of CA/ICWAI
- Superintendents/Sr. Supervisors/S.H.Surveyors: BE/B.Tech in Mech/Mech Marine/Electrical/Electronics/Production/Instrumentation/Civil Engineering from a recognized University
- Superintendent: 04 posts
- Management Trainees: BE/B.Teech in Civil engineering/Mechancial/Mech Marine/Electronics & Instrumentation/Electrical/Electronics/Production Engineering or M.Tech (Dredging & Harbour engineering), PG Degree/Diploma in HR/Personnel Management/IR from a recognized University
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be valid GATE Score and GD/Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://www.dredge-india.com
- Deadline: 1st July 2016
About DCIL: Dredging Corporation of India Limited was established in the year 1976 so that the dredging services got speeded over the major parts of the nation. The location of the supremacy is thought out to be strategically on the east coast of India. This place makes sure the uninterrupted accessibility of the desired depths in the shipping channels.
Dredging Corporation of India Limited had made the publication that publishes the stimulation for the 18 posts of Dredge cadet and Trainee Marine Engineer. The seats allocated to the jobs are beneath:
- Dredge Cadet: The qualification that is to associate with the candidates is the Diploma in Nautical Science.
- Trainee Marine Engineer: Applicants need having the education as B.E. in Marine Engineering.
Selection Procedure: The selection scheme is most necessary to get associated with the candidates. The process published mentions the complete selection on the basis of academic marks and the interview session.
Registration Process: The procedure of the registration announced by the Dredging Corporation of India Limited is worth to get complete with the use of the application. The application announced need to send with the certificates that are necessary and elementary.
Noteworthy Date: 17th July 2015: The final date permitted for the submission of the application at the venue as announced.
Fundamental Link: The link made known beneath by the Dredging Corporation of India Limited is worth appreciating for getting the official notification and application form: