East Coast Railway under the announced notification had permitted for making the enrolment. The detail that got notified is for the various posts and different grade scales under the post are below:
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 – 588 Apprentice Vacancies – Last Date: 17-6-2017
Post Name: Apprentice
No. of Vacancies: 588 posts
|Sr. no.||Trade Name||Vacancies|
|CARRIAGE REPAIR WORKSHOP, MANCHEWAR, BHUBNEWAR|
|2||Sheet Metal Worker||09|
|8||Refrigeration & A.C. Mech.||04|
|KURDA ROAD DIVISION (ELS, ANGUL)|
|DIESEL LOCO SHED, WALTAIR, VISAKHAPATNAM|
|ELECTRIC LOCO SHED VIZAG, WALTAIR, VISAKHAPATNAM|
|C&W (SIDING)/VIZAG, WALTAIR, VISAKHAPATNAM|
|ELECTRICAL (G)/WALTAIR DIVISION, VISAKHAPATNAM|
|2||Refrigeration & A.C. Mech||22|
|ELECTRICAL (TRD)/WALTAIR DIVISION, VISAKHAPATNAM|
|MECHANICAL DEPARTMENT/WALTAIR DIVISION, VISAKHAPATNAM|
|ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT/WALTAIR DIVISION, VISAKHAPATNAM|
Age Limit as on 17th June 2017: 15-24 years
Qualification: 10th passed or its equivalent with National Trade Certificate
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Merit and The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of taking average of 10th plus ITI marks
Application Fee: Rs.100/- pay through Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card /E-Wallets, etc…. and No. Fee for SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.rrcbbs.org
Starting Date: 18th May 2017
Deadline: 17th June 2017
Official Website: www.rrcbbs.org
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017: 8 Scouts and Guides Quota Vacancies – Last Date 23-2-2017 (Closed)
Post Name: Scouts and Guides Quota
Age Limit as on 1st July 2017: 18-32 years
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1800/1900/-
Qualification: 12th or its equivalent or Pass in 10th or its equivalent and having ITI Certificate
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam/Interview
Application Fee: Rs.500/- for General Candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates
Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 23rd Feb 2017
Advertisement Date: 24th Jan 2017
Deadline: 23rd Feb 2017
Official Website: www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2016-17 for 46 Sports Quota posts (Closed)
East Coast Railway had publicized the valuable job opportunities for the 46 Sports Quota posts. The features getting followed regarding the aspects of the eligibility got discussed below systematically:
Age Limit: The arranged age column to get qualified is 18 years to 25 years. The age reckoning required making on the date 1st Jan 2016.
Educational Qualification: East Coast Railway had arranged the educational qualification for the qualifying nature as 10th, 12th, Graduation with the ITI Trade Certificate.
Fee Schedule: The fee needed paying is only Rs. 100 that got publicized only by the General and OBC candidates.
Application Submission: The announced succession of the registration as publicized by the East Coast Railway is to send the form as arranged. The application must get accompanied with the associated documents before the final forwarding.
- 12th Oct 2015: The concluding date announced for the complete acknowledgment of the candidates.
- 26th Oct 2015: The last date announced for the reception of the application by the remote area candidates.
- The web portal for the complete notice got mentioned beneath by the East Coast Railway:
- The required application form needed getting asserted with the linkage underside:
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2016-17 for 8 Scouts & Guide Quota posts (Closed)
Grade Pay Details:
- 1900/-: 02 posts
- 1800/-: 06 posts
Age and Qualification: The association of the age and the academic having permitted below by the East Coast Railway is below:
- 1900/-: The age worth associated is the 18 years to 29 years. The academic that is to get interlinked is the 12th class or the comparable qualification.
- 1800/-: Applicants requires the age maturity as 18 years to 32 years. The relation of the education with the applicants is the Matriculation or the ITI Certificate.
Fee Schedule: East Coast Railway had mentioned for the UR and the OBC candidates the examination fee as Rs. 100. The fee got exempted for the reserved, women, minorities and the candidates with the family income less than Rs. 50000 per annum.
Selection Process: The assortment for the positions is to make with the written test, personality test and the interview session.
Application Submission: The registration scheme is allowable only for the eligible candidates as per the specifics announced. The application got arranged must get dispatched by the candidates after the complete scribing with the necessary certificates mentioned by the East Coast Railway.
- 21st Sep 2015: The final date for the reception of the application.
- 5th Oct 2015: The terminating period having permitted for the candidates from the remote areas.
- East Coast Railway had provided the link below to get the notification as arranged by the East Coast Railway:
- The link for the application form having mentioned below: