ECHS Jamnagar & Rajkot Recruitment 2016 for 27 posts of Medical Officer, Lab Assistant and other posts: Ex – Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), Jamnagar & Rajkot had arranged the stipulated detail to make the staffing of the candidates. The detailed scheme is for the 27 posts of Medical Officer, Lab Assistant, and other posts related to which the eligibility norms are underneath:
Educational Qualification: Ex – Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), Jamnagar & Rajkot had mentioned the detail underneath that is to make the calculation of eligibility for the post:
- Nursing Assistant: DMN, Dip/Class I NAC(Armed Forces)
- Dental Assistant/ Technician/ Hygienist: Diploma Holder in Dental Hygienist, Class-1 DH or DORA
- Peon: BDS
- Lab Assistant: DMLT or Class-I Lab Tech course
- Lab Technician: B.Sc. in the Medical lab technology or Matriculation or Higher secondary or Senior secondary or 10+2 with Science
- Medical Officer: MBBS Degree will make the candidates qualified for the post
- Pharmacist: Applicants need having the education as B. Pharmacy or 10+2 with science stream and approved diploma in pharmacy
- Safaiwala: Applicants must be literate for the post
- Chowkidar: 8th class passed or GD Trade for armed forces personnel
- Female Attendant: Applicants must be literate for the concerning position
- Dental Officer: The education having required for the post is BDS Degree
Selection Process: To make the selection of the candidates the associated process having opted is the interview session followed by the verification of the certificates and the documents.
Application Submission: The necessity of getting registered for the post needed getting acknowledged for the well proficient candidates. The announced process mentions the use of the application under the pattern arranged. The application requires sending with the necessary certificates and the documents as demanded by the Ex – Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), Jamnagar & Rajkot.
Significant Date: 6th Feb 2016: The closing period having permitted for the submission of the application for the absolute registration. Applicants making the dispatch of the application after the period will not get acknowledged and will lead to the cancellation of candidature of candidates.
- Ex – Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), Jamnagar & Rajkot had permitted the connection underneath that is to make the candidates getting connected with the official advertisement and the general aspects having related:
- To get the application form needed for the reiteration the considerable web portal is underneath: