EIC of India Recruitment 2015 for the 10 posts of Assistant Director: Export Inspection Council (EIC) of India under the 10 vacated panel had made the announcement so that the praiseworthy and laudable applicants are being selected. This process under the progress is for the post of Assistant Director. Applicants that wish to join the supremacy must be having on the age 25 years 35 year. Education maturity required from the applicants is the degree in the engineering or technology or post graduation in science with the experience that is required for minimum of 5 years. Applicants for registration must send the application till the date of 18th May 2015.
For the detail under the grade pay and other specifics the link which is necessary is provided below:
EIC of India Recruitment 2015 for the 23 posts of Assistant Director, Technical Officer and other posts (Closed): Export Inspection Council (EIC) of India had completed their glorious 50 years in serving the nation under the respective filed. It had gained the efficiency of high level in the respective task. To make more expansion in the respective field the announcement is being made for the 23 posts of Assistant Director, Technical Officer and other posts for which the detail needed is as below:
Age limit: Applicants that have been numbered as 1, 2 must have the age to be 25 years to the 35 years, posts numbered as 3, 5 and 6 the age maturity thoroughly desirable from the applicants is the 20 years to 30 years and for all et remaining posts the age requirement is being mentioned to be 18 years to 25 years and this is required on the date of 29th April 2014.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Assistant Director (Tech)
- Technical Officer
- Junior Scientific Assistant: Educational need under all the posts which is being interlinked with the applicants is the Degree that is required in the trades of the engineering and technology or PG degree required in the Science subject.
- Laboratory Assistant Grade II: Applicants under the post must have the educational qualification to be high school passed or et comparable qualification in the field of science.
- Office Assistant
- Accountant: Degree is the required educational qualification needed from the applicants under both the posts.
- Stenographer Grade II: Applicants that have the interest for the post must be High School passed and most desirable qualification under the post is the shorthand speed of 100 words per minute and typing speed of 40 words per minute in both Hindi and English language.
- Laboratory Attendant
- Peon/ MTS: Applicants to get qualified under the post must be middle school passed.
Fees Schedule: Under the utmost requirements of Export Inspection Council (EIC) of India the fee which is to pay by the applicants is the Rs. 500 and payment will be accepted only with the help of Demand Draft (DD) or Pay Order that will be paid in the favor of SIC and will be payable at Delhi. Applicants that have the category SC, ST, PH, EXSM, EIC, EIA and women are thoroughly exempted from the payment of fee.
Selection Method: The sole criterion being announced to select the applicants is the personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants will initially make the submission of the application at the official website of the Export Inspection Council (EIC) of India and printed copy will be needed to post along with all the necessary documents.
Important Date: 29th April 2014 is the last date until which the reception of the applications will be needed to entertain by the council.
- To get the official notification the connection which is being mentioned by the Export Inspection Council (EIC) of India could be assort from the web portal which is being mentioned to be below:
- Online registration for the post is required to make at the linkage below:
Export Inspection Council of India is commonly familiar as EIC India (Closed). Recently, EIC India has published a notice to appoint forty two (42) candidates under its vacancies, jobs & recruitment project 2014. In the present days, an opportunity given by EIC India for those candidates who are desired to make their career in Export Inspection Council of India. Candidates are advised to download the official advertisement of EIC India recruitment 2014 from then link given below under the title of reference.
Name & No. of Posts: Export Inspection Council of India (EIC India) is bestowing a recruitment job 2014 notice to appoint Forty Two (42) energetic & sincere employment searchers having Indian citizenship as the post Assistant Director (Tech – 06 posts), Junior Scientific Assistant (03 – posts), Assistant Director (01 – post), Office Assistant (02 – posts), Clerk Grade-II/LDC (12 – posts), Technical Officer (06 – posts), Laboratory Assistant (07 – posts), Section Officer (01 – post), Accountant (02 – posts) and Staff Car Driver (02 – posts).
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Candidates should have passed matriculation examination, degree in the discipline of Engineering, Science & Technology “OR” Equivalent with minimum time period of experience and attained minimum of eighteen (18) years of age but not more than thirty five (35) years. We are recommending to candidates for see an official announcement given below under the title of reference to know more about EIC India recruitment.
Dates to be remembered: Candidates can send their duly completed application in advance from 15th May, 2014.
Application Form: Candidates can send their application as per format given below in the end of official advertisement defined under the head of reference. Fill it with required individual details and send to the address along with latest passport size photograph and photocopies of minimum eligibility documents in support of age, working experience (if any), academic qualification, residence address, reserved community and fee payment receipt.
Selection Process for EIC India Recruitment 2014: Candidates will be selected after giving positive performance in written test, personal interview and medical test.
- One duly self attested passport size photograph should be pasted on the application envelope.
- Candidates can deposit an application fess only by way of demand draft and pay order.
- The minimum eligibility of candidates should be reckoned from 15th May, 2014.
- Candidates applying under reserved community and female are exempted from application fees.
Reference for EIC India Recruitment 2014: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.