ELLAQUAI DEHATI BANK is going to recruit offices and office assistants by issuing a recruitment notification for the year 2015 on its official website www.edb.org.in and newspapers. The candidtes who are interested to do job in bank should read the following information like eligibility criteria, procedures, general instructions, age criteria, reference and download links.
As on feeling the need to raise the standards of rural areas the idea that stroked to minds of the Government is to establish the various Regional Rural Banks. Ellaquai Dehati Bank was one of the banks from the thought process and it is the largest bank of India which was established on the date 16th July 1979. This regional bank along with many of the other banks was passed under the RRB’s act of 1976. By the time of the inception it had vastly interlinked with many of the associations and had opened many of the branches. All the mission and vision is being bounded along the serving of the rural areas.
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Recruitment 2015 for the 130 posts of Officer and Office Assistant: Ellaquai Dehati Bank is a well devoted bank which completely devotes their plans and schemes thoroughly for the rural areas. The process which is being notified as beneath is mentioned to conduct for the 130 posts of Officer and Office Assistant and the related aspects are mentioned as beneath:
- Officer Scale-III: The associated age with the applicants for the post is needed under the age of 40 years.
- Officer Scale-II: Applicants are provided with the suitable age to be as 21 years to 32 years.
- Officer Scale-I
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): The age under both the posts is mentioned to be under the suitable limits of the 18 years to 28 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Ellaquai Dehati Bank had provided the education to have under the posts to be as the degree which could be in the concerning trade or the comparable qualification.
Selection Method: The selection under the post is allied with the valid score card and it is being mentioned to have in the possession with the IBPS RRBs online CWE. This test was conducted so as in the month of Sep / Oct 2015. Applicants with the appropriate aspects will be needed to commence for the interview session along with all the necessary certificates and documents.
Scheme to submit an application: Under the process of the registration applicants are associated to follow the official website of the Ellaquai Dehati Bank. Applicants are mentioned to fill the complete detail and then to retain in the downloaded form to be presented at the time of interview.
- 10th April 2015: Initial date which is provided for the online registration.
- 24th April 2015: Final date which is associated to make the online registration under the post.
References: The advertisement which is necessary is provided below by the Ellaquai Dehati Bank:
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Recruitment 2015 for the 100 posts of Officer, Office Assistant (Closed): Ellaquai Dehati Bank had secured its seat in the nation’s largest bank with the uniforms and constant efforts of the management along with the helping hand of the faculty. Bank to have more shining stars in the authorization had announced to make the recruitment on the 100 posts of Officer, Office Assistant that are being mentioned below:
- Officer Scale-II (IT) – 1 post
- Officer Scale-II (Law) – 1 post
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) – 1 post
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer) – 1 post
- Officer Scale-I – 27 posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 69 posts
Points and particulars of the eligibility are being mentioned to be below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Ellaquai Dehati Bank had demanded for the following particulars regarding the age and education:
- Officer Scale-II: Under all the posts of OS – II the need to have the education is the degree in the electronics, communication, computer science or IT or the degree in the Law. Age requirement is the 21 years to 32 years.
- Officer Scale-I & Office Assistant (Multipurpose): The academic needed is the Degree in any of the discipline and age perimeter is scheduled around 18 years to 28 years for both the posts.
Selection Method: Ellaquai Dehati Bank had decided to proceed for the session of the interview only for the candidates that had passed the CWE – II. This common written examination was conducted by the IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) in Sep / Oct 2013.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants with the valid score card of the CWE are eligible and could apply for the post by following the official website of Ellaquai Dehati Bank. Applicants follow the procedure duly mentioned and get them registered.
Important Date: Ellaquai Dehati Bank had provided with the important dates as mentioned below:
- Initial date to start the process of the online registration of the application is 28th Dec 2014.
- Last date by which the process of the submission of the application will get terminated is 10th Jan 2015.
- Closing date for reprinting the application form is 25th Jan 2015.
- To have the absolute and inclusive knowledge of the terms and conditions as summed up in the official advertisement the web portal required is as below:
- To apply for the post online the linkage is as mentioned to be below:
Ellaquai Dehati Bank Recruitment 2014 (Closed): Ellaquai Dehati Bank is wanting to appoint Thirty Eight (38) brilliant candidates having Indian citizenship as the position of Office Scale- I (6 – posts) & Office Assistant (Multipurpose – 32 posts).
See more recruitment project: Gramin Banks Recruitment – RRBs Jobs – Apply Online!
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Candidates having bachelor’s degree in any discipline with proficiency to read, speak and write the local language and permanent residence of Jammu & Kashmir state will be eligible. The age of candidates will be in between eighteen (18) to twenty eight (28) years as on 1st Jun, 2012. Candidates who belong with reserved community are liable to take the benefit of relaxation in upper age limit, so we are refer for official advertisement of bank, given below under the head point of reference.
Important Dates: The opening date of online registration is 10th Jan, 2013 and last date of submit online application at Ellaquai Dehati Bank official website is 21st Jan, 2013. The original advertisement is published from 22nd Dec, 2012.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in RRBs- CWE (Common Written Exam) held in Sept, 2012 by IBPS followed by personal interview.
Application Form: In earlier to applying, candidates should satisfy himself that they have valid email id (as specified in RRBs- CWE (Common Written Exam) held in Sept, 2012 by IBPS) and minimum eligibility as per bank guidelines. After that, candidates are liable to download the fee payment challan for deposit fees in any branch of Ellaquai Dehati Bank from Bank official website i.e. www.edb.org.in “or” the link given in the head of reference. After payment, bank will issue one unique transaction ID, Bank code & date of deposit. Now, candidates are fully prepared to register their application profile at the predefined bank website.
- Candidates are liable to keep ready print out of online application along with photocopy of IBPS score card, birth date, education record, computer course, reserved community and original photo id & fee payment receipt, for submission if they selected for interview.
- Candidates are also liable to appear for interview at their own expenses.
- Candidates, who are willing to serve anywhere in the banks area of operation should apply.
- For any query, candidates can contact at 0194 – 2310643, 2312423 & 2313364.
- The minimum eligibility of candidates should be reckoned from 1st Jun, 2012.
- At the time of interview, candidates are liable to produce all original eligibility certificates.
- The call letter for interview will be issued at the correspondence address given by candidates in online application.
References: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official website: www.edb.org.in