ESIC Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 for 141 posts of Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) and Stenographer: Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Chandigarh for 141 posts of Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), and Stenographer had made notified to make the staffing on the regular basis. The eligibility norms under the post got discussed below:
- Stenographers – 3 posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 77 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 61 Posts
Age Perimeter: Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Chandigarh had mentioned the need maturity as per the announced posts specifically:
- Stenographers – 18 years to 27 years
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 18 years to 27 years
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 18 years to 25 years
The age calculation by the candidates is to make on the date 6th Jan 2015. The basic age got announced coupled with the relaxation in the age for SC and ST for five years, OBC for three years and PWD for ten years.
- Stenographers – The qualification that got required from the candidates is higher secondary passed and must also have the typing speed of 80 WPM in both English and Hindi language.
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): Applicants for the post need to be holder of Degree.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): The academic needed under the post is Matriculation.
Fees Schedule: The payment schedule as introduced by the Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Chandigarh is significant to get the complete registration. The permitted fee for the candidates is Rs. 300. The fee is to get accepted in the shape of online generated Challan only and exemption of fee for SC, ST, PWD, ESIC Employees, Women and EXSM candidates.
Selection Process: The procedure of the selection of the candidates is one of the related procedures to get followed with the preciseness. The process of the assortment of the candidates mentioned making via the written test.
Application Submission: The publication by the Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Chandigarh for the candidates is to make the check on the eligibility norms prior to the eligibility details. The necessity on the candidates is to make the submission of the application at the official site. The application printout needs also getting retained for the future selection schemes.
- 7th Dec 2015: The final announced period concerning to which the application submission is to get instigated by the candidates.
- 6th Jan 2016: The announced period until which application must get compiled at the official site.
- 6th Jan 2016: The concluding period announced to make the downloading of the SBI Challan as needed for the payment of the fee for registration.
- 12th Jan 2016: The finishing period related to which applicants must make the absolute payment of the fee at any branch of SBI.
- 15th Jan 2016: The ultimate period related to which applicants must complete the online submission of the application and also retain the printout of the application.
- Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Chandigarh had mentioned the connection below that is for the easiness of the candidates to get the official advertisement and the related general aspects of eligibility:
- To compile the online application the associated web portal got mentioned underneath specifically: