ESIC Odisha Recruitment 2016 for 49 posts of Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff and Stenographer: The announcement by the Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Odisha is to make the orientation of the candidates for the year 2016. The publication having commences is for 49 posts of Upper Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff and Stenographer for which detail is underneath:
- Stenographers – 2 posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 25 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 22 Posts
Age Perimeter: Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Odisha had mentioned the age perimeter under the limits 18 years to 27 years to get qualified under the post. The need on the candidates is to make the reckoning of the age on the date 6th Jan 2015. The reserved communities are to get permitted with the relation in the age i.e. SC and ST for five years, OBC for three years and PWD for ten years.
- Stenographers – The qualification that is worth for the candidates to get the qualifying nature is higher secondary passed. Applicants needed having the typing speed of 80 WPM in English and Hindi language.
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): The academic required under the post is Degree.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Applicants required passing the Matriculation for the complete qualifying nature.
Fees Schedule: The payment column is the most following by the candidates to get registered thoroughly. The fee having announced to pay by the candidates is Rs. 300. The fee got permitted paying via the online generated Challan. The structured regulations of the Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Odisha had made the exemption of SC, ST, PWD, ESIC Employees, Women, and EXSM candidates from the payment of the fee.
Selection Process: The criterion having announced by the supremacy for the selection of the candidates is the check on the skill via the written examination.
Application Submission: The notice by the Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Odisha for the candidates is to check the eligibility details at the initial stage. The application submission must get followed only by the eligible candidates. The necessity on the candidates is to use the authorized site and then to retain the printout of the application.
- 7th Dec 2015: The initial period announced to start the online application compliance.
- 6th Jan 2016: The finishing period associated to which the application submission must get completed by the candidates.
- 6th Jan 2016: The stipulated period from which applicants are liable to make the downloading of the SBI Challan for the payment of the fee.
- 12th Jan 2016: The concluding period associated to which the fee payment must get completed at any branch of SBI.
- 15th Jan 2016: The final permitted period associated to which the application must get completed with the remaining detail and also to get downloaded.
- The linkage mentioned underneath by the Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Odisha is worth and significant for the candidates to make the relation with the concerning eligibility aspects:
- To make the compliance of the application online the associated connection got presented underneath by the supremacy: