This page is exclusive for the Exim Bank Recruitment 2017 projects. Export Import Bank of India (EXIM) is a premier export finance institution of the country. EXIM had always encouraged the export projects from India. The bank is also know by its popular and short name i.e Exim Bank. It provides all the facilities being benefited for the persons wants to draw services from the authority. Authority had made an announcement regarding the recruitment to be made for the candidates as per the required rules and regulations under the panel of the authority.So before making a decision to join the services applicants are strictly informed to had a eager look at the instructions so that the required eligibility could be filtered out and candidates could apply for the post. Here are the complete detail about Exim Bank Recruitment 2017.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2017 – 10 Manager & Officer Vacancies – Last Date: 15-4-2017
Post Name: Manager & Officer
No. of Vacancies: 10 posts
- Deputy Manager (JM I): 02 posts
- Manager (MM II): 06 posts
- Deputy General Manager (SM V): 01 post
- Administrative Officer (JM I): 01 post
Age Limit: 32-50 years
- Deputy Manager (JM I):23700-980-30560-1145-32850-1310-42020/-
- Manager (MM II):31705-1145-32850-1310-45950/-
- Deputy General Manager (SM V):59170-1650-62470-1800-66070/-
- Administrative Officer (JM I):23700-980-30560-1145-32850-1301-42020/-
- Deputy Manager (JM I): Master Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation with English as one of the subject and Post Graduate in any discipline
- Manager (MM II): Post Graduate in Business Management of CA
- Deputy General Manager (SM V): Post Graduate in any discipline
- Administrative Officer (JM I): Graduate in any discipline
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.eximbankindia.in
Deadline: 15th April 2017
Official Website: www.eximbankindia.in
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2016-17: 09 Vacancies (Closed)
- Age Limit: Officer Trainee
- Age Limit as on 1st April 2016: 25 years
- Qualification: Graduate in Law/LLB, Post Graduate in Economics with Specialization in International Trade and/or Financial Economics and/or Industrial Economics
- Selection Process: Written Examination and Personal Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by Speed Post
- Deadline: 10th June 2016
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2016-17 for the 78 posts of Manager and Administrative Officer (Closed)
Export Import Bank of India (EXIM) had made the announcement that is to relate with the candidates for the 78 posts of Manager and Administrative Officer. The worthy process to follow got mentioned beneath:
Age Perimeter: The requirement of the age from the candidates is the 30 years. The demand for the candidates with the community reserved is to permit the relaxation in the age. The cut –off date for eligibility in age is the 1st July 2015.
Educational Qualification: The official notification of the Export Import Bank of India (EXIM) needs to make use by the candidates so that the complete reckoning of the eligibility could be asserted.
Selection Procedure: The progression of the selection is to concern with the online test and the personal interview session.
Registration Process: Export Import Bank of India (EXIM) had mentioned to submit the application at the official website. This application requires filing by the candidates at the time of the interview so must get retain the printed copy.
- 1st July 2015 to 22nd July 2015: The worthy dates related to making the submission of the fee as well as an application.
- 6th August 2015: The terminating date for the printing of the application form.
- The link to the advertisement got mentioned underside by the Export Import Bank of India (EXIM):
- To apply online the necessary link having published beneath:
Export Import Bank of India (EXIM) had provided that the recent notification is for the 18 posts of Manager, Deputy Manager and other posts and the detail of the seats allocated with the mandatory eligibility details the complete specifics are as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: The requirement of the age and educational qualification under each of the post is provided specifically. This detail is must to count from the official advertisement which is being structured by the Export Import Bank of India (EXIM).
Scheme to submit an application: The process which is being mandatory so that the applicants can get registered is thoroughly stated as using the application as prescribed by the Export Import Bank of India (EXIM) at the official website. After the submission applicants must send the print out of the application with all the certificates that are elementary to have the check on the eligibility and merit of the applicants.
Important Date: 19th Sep 2014: Terminating date which is being mentioned so that all the applications are at the office premises.
References: The web portal which is being mandatory to get by the applicants is thoroughly provided by the Export Import Bank of India (EXIM) as mentioned underneath: