Here is the list of latest GBPIHED Recruitment 2017 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by GBPIHED along with complete information. The page is all about to announce GBPIHED Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are only 11 vacancies open in GBPIHED as follows:
GBPIHED Recruitment 2017: 11 Vacancies
Post Name: RA, HRA and Other Vacancies
- Research Associate: 03 posts
- Himalayan Research Associate: 03 posts
- Programme Officer: 01 post
- JRF/JPF: 01 post
- Field Assistant: 01 post
- Junior Hindi Translator: 01 post
- Office Assistant: 01 post
Age Limit: 28-45 years
- RA/HRA:36000/- per month + HRA
- Programme Officer: 31890/- per month
- JRF/JPF:25000/- per month + HRA for NET (JRF) qualified candidate & Rs.16000/- per month + HRA from Non Net-JPF
- Field Assistant: 8000/- per month
- Junior Hindi Translator:12000/- per month
- Office Assistant:7000/-
- Research Associate: D with first class Master Degree in Science supported by research publication, Experience in relevant subject
- Himalayan Research Associate: D in Plant Biotechnology, Physiology and Biochemistry or M.Tech in any of the above subject with three years research experience
- Programme Officer: Sc. in Life Science along with good compute knowledge and 3 years experience
- JRF/JPF: Master Degree in Botany/Ecology/Forestry/Environmental Science etc..
- Field Assistant: Graduate in Science
- Junior Hindi Translator: Post Graduation in Hindi/English or Graduate in Hindi/English with Diploma
- Office Assistant: Graduate
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
Interview Date & Time: 5th Dec 2016 at 11.00 am
About GBPIHED: G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development is a focal agency that has advanced in the systematic acquaintance or knowledge in the supervision strategies in the conservation of the natural resources and to make sure that an environment that is as per the beneficial of the nation. This institute has also been considered as the nodal agency for their research work in the Indian Himalayan by the Planning commission that is the ministry of environment and forests and also had included with it many international organizations also.
GB Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development (GBPIHED) had provided the concern of the enrolment process for the recently published posts. The publicized particulates are for the eight posts of Research Associate and JRF, and the eligibility concerns are underside:
- Research Associate: 04 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 04 Posts
Age Perimeter and Educational Qualification:
- Research Associate: The relation of the education for the position is the 35 years. The concern of the academic with the candidates is the Ph.D. Degree in the Botany, Forestry or Environmental Science.
- Junior Research Fellow: The maturity desirable in the age is 28 years. The education to get the concern with the position is the Master’s Degree in Botany, Forestry, Environmental Science, Geography or Indigenous Knowledge Systems.
Selection Procedure: The complete choice of the candidates for the vacated seats is to make with the performance in the interview session.
Registration Process: The announced process by the GB Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development (GBPIHED) for the registration provides attending the direct interview session. The session is must to attend with the concerning certificates and the credentials.
- The date of the Interview for Almora & Uttarakhand region is the 7th August 2015.
- The date of Interview for Itanagar & Arunachal Pradesh region is 14th August 2015.
- The time announced for Interview for Gangtok & Sikkim is 17th August 2015.
- The timing of Interview for Kullu & Himachal Pradesh is 12th August 2015.
Fundamental Link: The link mentioned under by the GB Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development (GBPIHED) is concerning to get the official notice:
GBPIHED Recruitment 2016 for the 7 posts of SPF, RL and other posts (Closed)
GB Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development (GBPIHED) had publicized recently to invite the applications. The process which is being aired is concerning for the 7 posts of SPF, RL and other posts and detail required to follow under the posts is mentioned below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: It is suggestive for the applicants to make use of the official advertisement so that the detail which is necessary is being considered by the applicants. The notification is being prepared under the expert supremacy of the GB Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development (GBPIHED).
Selection Method: The technique which is fruitful to get for having selected is the performance which will be judged so as in the interview progression.
Scheme to submit an application: The process which is must to get for the registration is stated to be as direct interview by the GB Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development (GBPIHED). Applicants are must to get their original as well as Xerox certificates for checking the authentication of the applicants.
Important Date: 23rd March 2015: Date which is being mentioned for the session of the interview and applicants must their presence counted at the time of 12:00 noon onwards.
References: The link which is important to associate with the necessary information is provided beneath by the GB Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development (GBPIHED). Applicants must get this and get in touch with the valuable information: