Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOM) has taken the responsibility of the work from Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) in the year 2002. This company had accepted the work as their utmost responsibility and had made it their vision to get preciseness in field.
GESCOM Recruitment 2016: 400 Vacancies
Post Name: Engineer and Other Vacancies
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Elec.): 20 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Elec.): 40 posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 50 posts
- Junior Engineer (Elec.): 40 posts
- Assistant: 150 posts
- Junior Assistant: 100 posts
Age Limit: 18-35 years
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Elec.): E/B.Tech in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering of a recognized University/Institution
- Assistant Engineer (Elec.): BE of a recognized University or AMIE qualification in Electrical and Electrical & Electronics
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Com or MBA (Finance) of a recognized University or pass in ICWA/CA
- Junior Engineer (Elec.): Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering of a Polytechnic of the State/Karnataka
- Assistant: Bachelor Degree of a recognized University in the State of Karnataka
- Junior Assistant: Diploma in Accountancy and auditing or in Accountancy and Costing awarded by the State Council of Vocational Education
Selection Procedure: Selection will be basis on Endurance Test and Merit Basis
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.kptcl.com
Deadline: 28th Sept 2016
GESCOM Recruitment 2016: 1840 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: JSO and JLM
- Jr. Station Operator (JSO): 540 posts
- Jr. Line Man (JLM): 1300 posts
- Age Limit: 18-35 years
- Qualification: 10th class with ITI or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/University
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Examination Test and Endurance Test
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.gescom.in
- Deadline: 15th July 2016
- Post Name
- Junior Station Operator (JSO): 540 posts
- Junior Line Man (JLM): 1300 posts
- Age Limit: 18-35 years
- Junior Station Operator (JSO): SSLC with ITI/ITC in Electrician Trade for Apprentice (Electrician Trade), SSLC with ITT/ITC Certificate in relevant trade
- Junior Line Man: SSLC/10th/SSLC/10th pass with ITI
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.gesom.in
29th April 2016(Extended up to 16th May 2016
Apply Online for Post Jr Station Operator
Apply Online for Post Jr Line Man
GESCOM Recruitment 2015 for the 71 posts of Engineer and Accounts Officer (Closed)
Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOM) under the placement for the 71 posts of Engineer and Accounts Officer had stated to make the recruitment. The process related is as beneath:
Age limit: Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOM) had provided the age for the General applicants as 18 years to 35 years. Candidates that are under the category IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB age – associated is 38 years and for the SC, ST and Category I candidates the age – associated is 40 years. Cut – Off date mentioned to reckon the age is 15th May 2015.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Education, which gets linked with the applicants is B.E. in Electrical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science or Information Technology Engineering.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Under the particular post education related with the applicants is B.E. in the civil engineering.
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Applicants are to have the education as M. Com, ICWA or MBA (Finance) so that could get qualified for the post.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Scholastic necessity for the position is Diploma in electrical, electrical & electronics engineering or the education that is alike to it.
Fees Schedule: The fee column introduced by the Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOM) mentions to pay Rs. 2000 for General, Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB. For the applicants under the category SC, ST the fee to pay is Rs. 1000. The fee can be paid through any computerized post office in Karnataka.
Selection Method: Assortment to make for the applicants is the most responsible process to work out. The process opted for such selection is aptitude test.
The Method of Registration: Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOM) had provided the use of the official website to compile their request. The proof of the request is to must retain in the hard copy by the candidates.
- 16th April 2015: Starting date to submit the application via the online method.
- 15th May 2015: The final date that gets related to compile the final online application and after the date website will remain inactive.
- 16th April 2015 to 15th May 2015: Dates related to the payment of the fee.
- Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOM) with the link below had presented the applicants with the recruitment advertisement:
- To apply online the link that is desirable is provided beneath:
- To get the announced corrigendum the link to follow is as below: