The name of GIC refers General Insurance Corporation of India was constituted in execution of Sec 9(1) of GIBNA. GIC was incorporated on 22 Nov,1972 under the Companies Act, 1956 as a private corporation limited through shares. General Insurance Corporation (GIC) of India, Mumbai for the visually impaired candidates had announced making the enrolment of the candidates.
GIC of India Recruitment 2017: 33 Assistant Manager Vacancies – Last Date: 27-3-2017
Post Name: Assistant Manager
Age Limit: 21-30 years
Pay Scale: Rs.32795-62135/- per month
Qualification: Graduate in Engineering, Finance, IT, Law, CS, etc..
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Group discussion and Interview
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.gicofindia.com
Starting Date: 8th March 2017
Deadline: 27th March 2017
Download Recruitment Official Notification
Official Website: www.gicofindia.com
GIC of India Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016-17: 20 Vacancies (closed)
- Post Name: Assistant Manager
- Age Limit: 21-30 years
- Qualification: Graduate or B.Com or BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/Aeronautical or LLB/BL
- Selection Process: Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.nhb.org.in
- Deadline: 11th April 2016
- Tentative Date of Online Exam: 15th May 2016
GIC of India, Mumbai Recruitment 2016-17 for posts of Assistant Manager and Hindi Officer (closed)
The detailed progression for the session 2016 is for posts of Assistant Manager and Hindi Officer for which the detail is underneath:
- Assistant Manager (Scale-I) (Visually Impaired – Blindness / Low vision)
- Hindi Officer- Assistant Manager (Scale-I) (Hearing Impaired)
Age Perimeter: The eligibility aspects got mentioned systematically by the General Insurance Corporation (GIC) of India, Mumbai for the calculation of eligibility. The necessity of the age having permitted under the post got mentioned under the boundary of the minimum 21 years and maximum age as 40 years for the General candidates. The upper age got mentioned as 45 years for SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes) and 43 years for OBC (Other Backward Classes) candidates. The reckoning of the age mentioned making by the candidates on the date 31st Jan 2016.
Educational Qualification: The associated need of the education got presented underneath systematically:
- Assistant Manager (Scale-I) (Visually Impaired – Blindness / Low vision) – The necessity of the education having permitted under the post got mentioned as Graduation Degree in any of the stream or the field.
- Hindi Officer- Assistant Manager (Scale-I) (Hearing Impaired) – The obligation of the academic nature under the post is Post Graduation Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects in Graduation. Applicants with the qualification Post Graduation Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects in Graduation are also eligible to apply for the post.
Probation Period: The probation period by the General Insurance Corporation (GIC) of India, Mumbai for the selected candidates got mentioned as one year. This period is further extendable for one year on the basis of performance of candidates.
Selection Process: The associated process of making the selection of the candidates got mentioned as written examination. The selected candidates are to commence further for the interview or GD on the optional basis.
Application Submission: The process of the registration provides the application usage under the pattern arranged. The application as announced by the General Insurance Corporation (GIC) of India, Mumbai needed sending with the associated certificates and the documents.
Significant Date: 29th Jan 2016: The announced period until which the application must get entertained at the premises. The application reaching the premises after the stipulated period will not get acknowledge and candidature will get cancelled out.
Vital Link: General Insurance Corporation (GIC) of India, Mumbai had mentioned the linkage underneath that is worth to assert the complete detail and the related format of the application required for registration:
- Applicants will not get allowed with the TA (Traveling Allowance) or DA (Daily Allowance) for attending the selection schemes and the procedures
- The dispute arising in the queries related to the posts will get discussed only at the jurisdiction of the Mumbai.
- GIC management has all the rights to amend any of the provisions without assigning any prior notice.