GMCH regularly appoint medical and non-medical staff in the hospital located at Chandigarh. We will discuss here all the latest recruitment project in 2017 by GMCH Chandigarh. The candidates who are looking for the jobs in GMCH Chandigarh should read the following information and update themselves for GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2017 Projects.
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2017 – 111 Sr Resident, CMO, EMO & Other Vacancies – Last Date: 21-06-17
Post Name: Senior Resident, Medical Officer, EMO & Others
No. of Vacancies: 111
Senior Resident: 59 Posts
- Anesthesiology: 06 Posts
- Cardiology: 03 Posts
- Dentistry: 03 Posts
- Dermatology: 01 Post
- N.T: 03 Posts
- General Medicine: 10 Posts
- General Surgery: 10 Posts
- Neuro Surgery: 03 Posts
- Obstt & Gynae: 04 Posts
- Orthopedics: 01 Post
- Pediatrics: 05 Posts
- Psychiatry: 01
- Pulmonary Medicine: 02 Posts
- Radio Diagnosis: 05 Posts
- Radiotherapy & Oncology: 01 Post
- Urology: 01 Post
Central Casualty Services: 04 Posts
- Resident Anesthetist: 02 Posts
- Resident Pathologist: 01 Post
- Casualty Medical Officer (General Medicine)
- Casualty Medical officer (General Surgery): 01 Post
- Demonstrator: 27 Posts
- Anatomy: 01 Post
- Biochemistry: 04 Posts
- Community Medicine: 03 Posts
- Forensic Medicine: 04 Posts
- Genetic Centre: 01 Post
- Microbiology: 02 Posts
- Pathology: 04 Posts
- Pharmacology: 02 Posts
- Physiology: 04 Posts
- Transfusion Medicine: 02 Posts
Medical Officer (MO/ LMO): 04 Posts
- Community Medicine: 04 Posts
Emergency Medical Officer (EMO): 04 Posts
- Forensic Medicine: 04 Posts
Senior Resident: 13 Posts
- General Surgery: 03 Posts
- General Medicine: 02 Posts
- Orthopedics: 01 Post
- Obstt & Gynae: 03 Posts
- Pediatrics: 04 Posts
Age Limit: Age limit for Senior Resident, Resident, CMO (Casualty Medical Officers) is 33 years- 35 years. Age limit for Demonstrators, EMO, MO is 30 years- 33 years.
|Senior Resident||Post Graduate MD. MS. MDS (Dentistry, Prostodontics, Preventive Dentistry, Oral Surgery, Maxillofacial Surgery),
DMM/ M. Ch or equivalent (in relevant discipline)
Registered with MCI (Medical Council of India) or SMC (State Medical Council),
PG Diploma can also be considered
|CMO (Casualty Medical Officer)- General Medicine/ General Surgery|
|Senior Resident- Urology|
|Resident (Anaesthetist & Pathologists)|
|Demonstrators||MBBS/ M.sc (Medical). Good academic record is desirable. Candidates with good grades will be considered|
|LMO (Lady Medical Officers)/ Medical Officers|
|EMO (Emergency Medical Officers)/ Demonstrators- Forensic Medicine Department|
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected via written test and personal interview
Application Fee: Application fee is Rs.500 (for general candidates) and Rs.250 (for SC candidates)
Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://gmch.gov.in and printout hard copy send by registered/speed post before 23rd June 2017
- Last date for submitting online application forms: 21st June 2017 (till 1.00 pm)
- Last date for submitting hard copy of application form: 23rd June 2017 (till 4.00 pm)
- Date for written test: 29th June 2017 (10.30 am to 11.30 am)
- Tentative date for announcement of results: 1st July 2017 (Results will be displayed on the GMCH website)
- Tentative date for interview: 5th July 2017 and 6th July 2017
Official Website: gmch.gov.in
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2017: 28 Vacancies (Closed)
Post Name: Junior Resident
- Junior Resident (BDS): 05 posts
- Junior Resident (MBBS): 23 posts
Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 30 years
Pay Scale: As applicable as per latest Govt. Gazette notification
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://gmch.gov.in and Printout Hard Copy Send by registered/speed post before 2nd Dec 2016
Deadline: 30th Nov 2016
Written Test Date & Time: 8th Dec 2016 at 11.00 am to 12.00 pm
Interview Date & Time: 14th Dec 2016 at 10.00 am
Deadline for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 2nd Dec 2016
About GMCH Chandigarh: There has been ever increasing demand for hospitals with the increase in population. Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) serve this and it is need of people of North India. It has 500 bed capacity located in Chandigarh spread in 16th sector. The few important objectives of this teaching cum hospital, providing mulch-functions are mentioned below.
- It will endeavor to provide better health care facility with rehabilitation centre to the people of North India coming from any area without any discrimination.
- There will exist apt timing of services which are available round the clock in the hospital for patients and also there will be provision services in case of emergency.
The hospital will also provide various other services of specialized nature like diagnostic, experimental and therapeutic character. The Government Medical College started its operation with permission of Health Ministry of Govt. of India in the year 1991 and the foundation was laid down by the Prime Minister Sri Chandra Shekhar on 20th Jan, 1991. A hospital building is under construction which has been designed to be hygienic using the best technology. The building has been modeled by Architecture Department of Chandigarh Administration which has formulated a modular structure of structure, quite different from various other hospitals. The College and Hospital will also play host to Residential complex for various purpose like Boys Hostel, Girls hostel etc and it will also have housing complex for the staff members with various types. Apart from being just a hospital it is also engaged in providing education which also includes training programs for various doctors thereby producing good and well trained doctors. The candidates can know more about the hospital and college on www.gmch.gov.in.
GMCH, Chandigarh Recruitment 2016-17 for 24 posts of Junior Residents (Closed)
GMCH, Chandigarh had mentioned the detail that is regarding the enrollment session. The feature having followed is for the 24 posts of Junior Residents for which the eligibility norms are below:
Educational Qualification: The education that is admirable from the candidates is the DM, MD, M.ch or M.Sc. in the concerning discipline.
Fee Schedule: GMCH, Chandigarh had permitted for the OBC and the general candidates to make the payment for the registration as Rs. 500 along with the bank charges.
Selection Process: The eligible applicants will get invited for the interview.
Application Submission: GMCH, Chandigarh had mentioned for the candidates to make the compliance of the application at the official website at first. The application submitted is obligatory to send with the concerning documents and the certificates.
- 4th Sep 2015: The date got announced for the final submission of the application.
- 7th Sep 2015: The time permitted for making the final dispatch of the application in the printed copy.
- The linkage for the concerning aspects and the notification got mentioned below by the GMCH, Chandigarh:
- The online application needs getting submitted at the linkage underside:
- The challan form referred to collect with the linkage below:
- The printout of the filled application form is possible getting with the web portal underside: