Gujarat Medical Education and Research Society (GMERS) had mentioned the procedure with which the employment of the applicant could be completed. Applicants are mentioned with the points of the eligibility and these are provided as below:
GMERS Teaching Recruitment 2016: 166 Vacancies
- Post Name: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
- Age Limit: 40-50 years
- Qualification: Qualification and Teaching experience shall be per the Recruitment Rules of the Gujarat Medical Education and Research Society
- Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original and Self Attested Copies
- Interview Date & Time: 28th March to 19th April 2016 & 21st April 2016 at 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
GMERS Recruitment 2015 for the 426 posts of Staff Nurse, Sister in Charge and other posts (Closed)
The process which is constructive is for the 426 posts of Staff Nurse, Sister in Charge and other posts.
- Nursing Superintendent: 16 posts
- Staff Nurse: 310 posts
- Deputy Nursing Superintendent: 05 posts
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent/ Matron: 22 posts
- Sister in charge: 73 posts
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Gujarat Medical Education and Research Society (GMERS) had mentioned for the different requirement of the age and education for each post. Associated detail is provided below. All the applicants must be having registered with the Indian nursing council for all the posts.
- Nursing Superintendent
- Deputy Nursing Superintendent
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent/ Matron: Under the associated posts the possession of the education which is linked thoroughly is provided as M.Sc. which needs to be in the trade of Nursing and GMERS. The requirement that is demanded in the age is stated to be as 45 years.
- Sister in charge: The required education for the post is mentioned to be as post graduation degree which is required to be in the nursing & GMERS for sure. The maturity which is demanded from the applicants is stated as 40 years.
- Staff Nurse: Applicants are concerning with the education under the post to be as certificate in the general nursing & midwifery or in the nursing. Applicants under the post are associated with the age of the 40 years to get qualified.
Scheme to submit an application: Gujarat Medical Education and Research Society (GMERS) is a very well authorized supremacy. Applicants are provided that all the discourses and columns must be completely filled only with the valid information. It is needed the most by the applicants that all the required certificates and testimonials must be attached that are prescribed and generalized in the official notification.
Important Date: 3rd Jan 2015: Closing date which is provided for the applications to have received. Applicants are provided to make the final forwarding of application and after this date applications will not be entertained.
Important Links to Apply GMERS Recruitment 2015: Gujarat Medical Education and Research Society (GMERS) had mentioned the link below so that the concerning information and the detail is being acknowledged with the application form required: