Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals limited was established in the year of 1976. The company is going to setup various projects with various companies in the field of fertilizers, chemicals and electronics. The company is now going to recruitment the following staff. The following information will help out the candidates to understand the eligibility criteria along with other important information about the GNFC Recruitment 2017. The advertisement link of GNFC Recruitment 2017 is given below. The official website of the company is www.gnfc.in, where the candidates can know more about the company and about new recruitment projects.
GNFC Recruitment 2017 – 01 Project Consultant Vacancy – Last Date: 21-06-2017
|Post Name||Project Consultant|
|No. of Vacancies||1 Post|
|Application Procedure||Send your CV along with latest photo through Email: [email protected]|
|Notification Links||Download Notification|
GNFC Recruitment 2017: 480 Vacancies (Closed)
Post Name: Trainee
- Management Trainee
- Graduate Trainee
- Diploma Trainee
Age Limit: 23-30 years
- Management Trainee: MBA with Specialization in Marketing.
- Graduate Trainee: B.Sc. in Agriculture
- Diploma Trainee: Diploma in Agriculture
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.gnfc.in
Deadline: 18th Dec 2016
Official Website: www.gnfc.in
GNFC Recruitment 2016-17 for the post of Officer and Manger (Closed)
Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals limited (GNFC) is the limited which is the leading industry in the fertilizers and to keep the pace with the changing technologies it is also diversifying its method and the techniques.
GNFC had announced to recruit the applicants for the year 2013 under the post of Officer and Manger that are as below:
- Assistant Marketing Manger or Management trainee (Marketing)
- Officer (HR)
- Guest House Manager
Particulars that relate the applicants with the eligibility conditions are as mentioned below:
Age limit: It is a general a trait that some eligibility conditions are always related with when any recruitment session is being organized and for the concerned announcement being made condition on the age for the post of AMM and officer upper age of the applicants must be 30 years and for the post of the Guest House Manager upper age of the applicants must be 40 years. Concession in the age will be granted to the applicants that will be duly deserving of setting the relaxation.
Educational Qualification: Requirement from the applicants in terms of the possession of the qualification is as below. However the common requisite from the applicants is required to have the proficiency in the Gujarati language.
- AMM: To be duly eligible for the post the possession from the applicants in terms of qualification is required to be B.Sc., M.Sc. in the Chemistry or B. Pharm. and MBA in Marketing. Along with this applicants with the qualification B.E., B. Tech. with MBA are also eligible to apply. With this experience is also required from the applicants for at least 2 or 3 years in the concerned field.
- Officer (HR): Graduate in any regulation or the stream with the MBA in HR under the 2 years full course or the corresponding qualifications i.e. MPM, MLW and MSW is the eligibility conditions for the applicants and familiarity with the field of work is required to be of at least 2 years.
- Guest House Manager: Graduate in any discipline is the only requisite however the candidates that have completed the Diploma or Degree in Hotel Management will prove to be an extra benefit on the part of the applicants.
Method to Apply: To apply for the concerned post the necessity on the part of the applicants is that they will follow the details and the steps of the online submission of the application and after the detail being duly filled final submission is being made.
Important Date: Applicants make sure that final submission of the application is being made within the 7 days of the advertisement being notified.
- Date of the advertisement made by the GNFC is 19th Oct 2013.
Important Link: Linkage with the official advertisement by GNFC is possible with the link below: