Goa University had mentioned the recruitment directives and these commands are being favoring the recruitment to be made for the Various Vacancies. Detail associated with posts is being mentioned below:
Goa University Recruitment 2016: 13 Vacancies
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Assistant Librarian: 02 posts
- Programmer: 02 posts
- Junior Programmer: 07 posts
- Teacher (Female): 01 post
- Aaya (Female): 01 post
- Age Limit: 45 years
- Assistant Librarian: Master Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven Points Scale and Consistently good academic record
- Programmer: Master Degree in Computer application/Mathematics/Statistics, Operational Research/Physics with Electronics/Economics/Commerce with Statistics of a recognized University or equivalent
- Junior Programmer: Graduate in any stream from a recognized University with one year Post Graduate Diploma in computer Science/Computer Application from a recognized University or Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Computer Application or Bachelor of Engineering in Computer/Information Technology from a recognized University
- Teacher (Female): 12th pass and two years working experience in recognized Nursery/Primary School
- Aaya (Female): 7th pass with two years working experience in recognized crèche/Nursery
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
- Interview Date & Time:
- Assistant Librarian: 4th Aug 2016 at 11.00 AM
- Programmer: 5th Aug 2016 at 11.00 AM
- Junior Programmer: 10th Aug 2016 at 10.30 AM
- Teacher, Aaya: 11th Aug 2016 at 10.30 AM
Goa University Recruitment 2016: 54 Vacancies (closed)
- Post Name:
- Junior Programmer: 03 posts
- Office Assistant: 25 posts
- Office Attendant: 12 posts
- Laboratory Attendant: 10 posts
- Library Attendant: 04 posts
- Junior Programmer: Graduate in any Stream/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Application from a recognized University
- Office Assistant: HSSC from a recognized Board or equivalent knowledge of Computer and knowledge of Konkani
- Office Attendant: SSCE or equivalent qualification and knowledge of Marathi
- Laboratory Attendant: SSC or equivalent and knowledge of Konkani
- Library Attendant: SSCE or equivalent qualification and knowledge of Konkani
- Application Procedure: Apply Offline Hard Copy send by Speed Post
- Deadline: 29th April 2016
Download Recruitment Official Notification
Goa University had instigated recently the project which is being entitled as the HAB Monitoring – Mangalore to Goa’. This process had the work of analyzing phytoplankton sample and to counter balance the needed specifics the requirement is for the 2 vacated positions. This publication is concerning for the post of Research Assistant. For the post the eligibility specific which is being desirable is provided as M.Sc. with the specialism which is concerning in the marine science, marine biology, M. F. Sc. in the zoology or life science. Aspirant must also be NET or UGC qualified. Applicants that are appropriate must attend this valuable interview process on the date of 6th Feb 2015.
The linkage which is needed to pursue is make available as below:
Goa University Recruitment 2015 for the post of Research Scholar (Closed): A walk in interview is being announced by the Goa University. This publicized process is constructive so as for the post of Research Scholar. Applicants are required with the education under the post to be as M.Sc., BE or M. Tech which is required in the subject of the electronics. Applicants need also to be having qualified in the NET or GATE test. Qualified applicants are required to be making the presence for the direct interrogation session as on the date of 6th Jan 2015.
To check the complete detail the connection which is needed by the applicants is provided underneath:
Goa University Recruitment 2014-2015 for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (Closed): Applicants are required that for the required process to carry forward applicants are needed to have the educational qualification in possession as M.Sc. in the disciplines of botany, life science, microbiology or bio technology and applicants need also having the knowledge of the remote sensing. It is needed for the applicants that for having the registration counted applicants are to make the presence for the personal interview session as on the date of 18th Sep 2014 with all the required documents and credentials.
To make attachment with the detail required the connection needed is as below:
Goa University Recruitment 2014-2015 for the 2 posts of Research Assistant and Field Investigator (Closed): Goa University under the ration of 1 seat vacant for the posts of Research Assistant and Field Investigator had processed the interview session. The requirement from the applicants under the education is the post graduation degree in the subject of social science. Applicants that are eligible are required to make the presence for the interview session as on the date of 31st July 2014. Applicants are needed to be recruited on the contract basis and the necessary rules and regulations are to get from the web portal below:
Goa University Recruitment 2014-2015 for the 2 posts of Controller and Director (Closed): Goa University had made the proclamation which is being desirable so that for the 2 posts of Controller and Director, applications are to be invited.
- 01 post of Controller of Examinations
- 01 post of Director of Students Welfare & Cultural Affairs
Age limit: Goa University had stated that age of the applicants need not to be more than the 45 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Controller of Examinations: Applicants which had been applying for the post must be holder of post graduation degree along with the experience is also desirable for at least 10 years.
- Director of Students Welfare & Cultural Affairs: The need which is being stated from the applicants to get qualified for the post is the post graduation degree. Familiarity with the post is also required from the applicants for 5 years.
Fees Schedule: Registration fee is being scheduled to be Rs. 300 by the demand draft in the favor of the Registrar, Goa University that is payable at the Panji, Goa.
Scheme to submit an application: Before to make the registration for the post all the required traits are needed to consider by the applicants. If appropriately found to be eligible then must use the application under the suitable format and send it with the required documents.
Important Date: Goa University will receive the applications by the date 28th March 2014.
References: Connection for the official advertisement is being mentioned to be below: