Aryavart Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for the 493 posts of Officer and Office Assistant: Aryavart Gramin Bank had bind up the detail of the enrollment for the 493 posts of Officer and Office Assistant. With this the anticipation is thought out to have the well-organized and proficient applicants. The detail of the posts is provided below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: The requirement and obligation of the age and education must get fulfilled with official advertisement that is provided by the Aryavart Gramin Bank.
Fees Schedule: The fee which is to pay by the applicants is provided as below:
- Office Assistant – Rs. 100 (General) and Rs. 50 (reserved)
- Officer (Scale I and II) – Rs. 150 (General) and Rs. 50 (reserved)
Selection Method: Applicants having the valid score card as per the RRBs CWE conducted in the month of Sep / Oct 2014 will be called off for the further selection processes. The next on way process which is being structured is stated as personal interview scheme.
Scheme to submit an application: The liability on the applicants is for getting the officially announced registration to commence for the further registration processes. The requisite is to follow the official website of Aryavart Gramin Bank and compile the application.
- 16th Jan 2015 to 31st Jan 2015: Dates which are being mentioned to complete the online application and payment of fee.
- 15th Feb 2015: Concluding date which is mentioned for the reprinting the application.
- The recruitment notification and detail must be obtained with the connection that is provided as underneath:
- To make the payment of the fee Challan form for the post of Officers must be get with the link below:
- To get the Challan form for the post of Office Assistant link is mentioned below:
- To apply online and to compile application the reference link is provided below by the Aryavart Gramin Bank:
Aryavart Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for the 871 posts of Officer and Office Assistant: Gramin Bank of Aryavart is very newest in the field as it was established in the year 2013 dates as 1st April and it is a regional rural bank and had its authorization under the Government of India and to get the stipulated progress had the requirement for the competent potential for which bank had announced and invited the applications for the 871 posts of Officer & Office Assistant as below:
- Officer Scale-III: 10 posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 57 posts
- Officer Scale-II (IT): 10 posts
- Officer Scale-II (Law): 2 posts
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer): 10 posts
- Officer Scale-I: 319 posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 463 posts
Essential requisite from the candidates are as below:
Age limit: Gramin Bank of Aryavart had stated the age to be below 40 years for the officer scale – III, in between the age group 21 years to 32 years for the post of officer scale – II and under the post of the officer scale – I and office assistant the age need to be under the perimeter 18 years to 28 years as reckoned on the date 1st July 2013. Concession in the age is also granted to the reserved category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: Gramin Bank of Aryavart had the demanded for the Graduation in any of the stream from the applicants applying for officer scale I and officer scale II (general banking), degree in the electronics, communication, computer science or IT for the post of the information technology officer and MBA is the requisite for the marketing officers posts.
Fees Schedule: Fee schedule is stated to be Rs. 20 for the SC, ST, PWD and EXSM candidates and the fee of Rs. 100 is to pay by the rest of the candidates and to get the challan required to fill by the applicants are available at the link below:
- To get the challan form which is to fill by the candidates applying under the post of Office Assistants is at the link below:
- To get the challan form which is to fill by the candidates applying under the post of Office Scale is at the link below:
Selection Method: Only those applicants are duly eligible for proceeding to the next steps of the selection procedure that had the valid score card of selection under the RBB’s common written examination (CWE) that was conducted in the month of Sep / Oct 2013 and only those selected applicants will be invited by the Gramin Bank of Aryavartfor the next step which is the interview.
Scheme to submit an application: The registration method that is being mentioned by the Gramin Bank of Aryavart is being summed up at the official website at which applicants must fill every valid detail as asked by the bank and after the application being submitted make sure to have the hard copy of the application.
- 19th Dec 2013 is the date by which the process of the online submission of application along with the payment of the fee is to get a start.
- 6th Jan 2014 is the closing date by which submission of the application and payment of fee must be completed.
- 20th Jan 2014 is the date by which the application must be printed by the candidates.
- For the official advertisement and to get the all the general rules and regulations the required link is as mentioned to be below:
- To have the submission of the online application the web portal which is required is as mentioned to be below: