Gujarat Secondary Education Recruitment Board (GSERB) to provide the opportunity to the applicants on a large number of vacated seats. The publication recently publicized is for post of Shikshan Sahayak (Gujarati Medium) and the eligibility details are thoroughly mentioned as below:
GSERB Open Vacancies:
GSERB Recruitment 2017: 1775 Assistant and Teaching Assistant Vacancies – Last Date: 10-2-2017
Post Name: Teaching Assistant and Assistant
Age Limit: 18-37 years
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/4400/-
Qualification: Bachelor Degree/B.Ed with Good Academic record
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview
Application Fee: Rs.100/- for Unreserved Candidates and Rs.50/- for reserved category
Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Starting Date: 30th Jan 2017
Deadline: 10th Feb 2017
Exam Date: March/April 2017
GSEB Recruitment 2017: 7000 Vidhyasahayak & Head Master Vacancies – Last Date: 11-2-2017
Post Name: Vidhyasahayak and Head Master
- Vidhyasahayak (Class VI-VIII) Gujarat Medium: 5423 posts
- Vidhyasahayak (Class VI-VIII) Other Medium: 577 posts
- Head Master: 1000 posts
Age Limit: 18-42 years
Qualification: Passed TET/HTAT
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Merit List
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Deadline: 11th Feb 2017
Official Website: gseb.org
GSERB Recruitment 2016-17: 5508 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name:Teaching Assistants
- Assistant Manager: 4397 posts
- Old Teacher: 1111 posts
- Age Limit: 18-40 years
- Qualification: Candidates passed one or more times TAT Exam from conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.gserb.org
- Deadline: 30th April 2016
GSERB Recruitment 2016-17 for the 978 post of Shikshan Sahayak (Gujarati Medium): (Closed)
The count of the vacated seats is the 978.
Educational Criterion Set: The proclamation on the part of the applicants for the educational qualification is being mentioned by the Gujarat Secondary Education Board (GSERB) to be as TAT examination.
Scheme to submit an application: Official Website of the GSERB is the requirement for the applicants so that could apply for the post to get listed and also to get proceed for the selection schemes.
- 20th August 2014: Initial date mentioned to apply for the post online
- 30th August 2014: Terminating date which is being to apply for the post online.
- The need to get the official advertisement is being mentioned to satisfy via the web portal below:
- The vacancy details are to obtain via the web portal below:
- The link mentioned below is necessary to get the eligibility conditions:
- To grasp the online instructions the web portal which is being necessary to get is provided by the Gujarat Secondary Education Recruitment Board (GSERB) at the link below:
- To apply for the post online the reference link which is suitable is thoroughly mentioned to be as below:
GSERB Recruitment 2016-17 for the post of Old Teachers and Shikshan Sahayak (Closed)
Gujarat Secondary Education Recruitment Board (GSERB) had issued the general guidelines that are related with the recruiting the applicants under the posts that are as below. These posts are being announced in the ratio 368:1865 respectively.
There are total 2233 vacancies open as follows:
- 368 Posts of Old Teachers
- 1868 Posts of Shikshan Sahayak
Points of the eligibility are as mentioned to be below:
GSERB Recruitment 2014 Educational Qualification: Applicants to be competent for the post should have the indispensable qualification as conducted by the GSERB so that desirable work could be drawn from them on the basis of the requirement of the post. Qualification being scheduled is that applicants must have passed the TAT examination that was being conducted by the government of Gujarat.
Fees Schedule: Procedure of the recruitment includes the fees as registration for the post and procedure of the fees is scheduled separately for the reserved category applicants. According to it applicants that are under the category general and OBC (Other Backward Classes) are being liable to pay the fees of Rs. 100 and the applicants that are under the category SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes) are being liable to pay and amount of Rs. 50 as scheduled by the GSEB. Fees will have to be pay by the challan.
Method of payment is varied by the applicants then the applicants application will not be accepted and also the fees will also be non refundable.
Selection Procedure: Applicant’s assortment by the GSERB is being scheduled as specifically the requirement of the post and as the demand of the post authority had organized the session whose main motive is to make the judgment regarding the applicants with the personal interview, as this is the method that can truly the best to see the confidence in the applicants and also the way applicants can communicate during their service period.
Method to Apply for GSERB Recruitment 2014: To apply for the post a direct method is being scheduled by the GSERB i.e. applicants will follow the official website and will make sure that while applying for the post every single detail being filled by the applicants is true as the applicants will be needed to produce the original documents regarding it at the later stages of the selection procedure.
Important Date: Dates are very important for the applicants to remember and dates being scheduled by the GSERB regarding the payment and the registration are as below:
- Date on which the online procedure of the application will start is 29th August 2013.
- Date on which the online procedure of the application will terminate is 12th Sep 2013.
- Date on which the payment by the challan will close is 10th Sep 2013.
Important Link: Linkage to the official advertisement and the online application to make to the GSERB could be completed is as below: