Gujarat Metro Rail Limited had mentioned the associate procedure of the employment of the candidates on the contract basis. The procedure having made recognized is for the various posts associated to which the specifics of eligibility are below
Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 – 606 Station Controller, Jr Engineer & Other Vacancies – Last Date: 30-4-2017
Post Name: Various Vacancies
No. of Vacancies: 606 posts
- Sation Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO): 283 posts
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): 31 posts
- Junior Engineer: 99 posts
- Maintainer: 193 posts
Age Limit as on 30th April 2017: 18-28 years
- Sation Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO): Rs.13500-25520/-
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): Rs.10170-18500/-
- Junior Engineer: Rs.13500-25520/-
- Maintainer: Rs.8000-14150/-
- Sation Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO): Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/Electrical/Computer Science or Electronic Discipline
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): Science Graduate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics disciplines
- Junior Engineer: Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Civil
- Maintainer: SSLC pass with ITI in Fitter/Electrician/Electronics
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview
Application Fee: Rs.600/- for General & Unreserved Candidates and Rs.300/- for SEBC/OBC Candidates and Ts.150/- for SC/ST Candidates pay through online
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.gujaratmetrorail.com
Starting Date: 30th March 2017
Deadline: 30th April 2017
Deadline of Online Application Fee: 30th April 2017
Date of Online Exam: June 2017
Official Website: www.gujaratmetrorail.com
Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2016-17 for 10 posts of Deputy GM, Assistant GM, and other posts (Closed)
Age Limit: Gujarat Metro Rail Limited had announced the age necessity as underneath:
- Posts I to VI: 50 years
- Posts VII and VIII: 45 years
- Posts IX and X: 38 years
- Deputy General Manager (Rolling Stock):
- Deputy General Manager (Traction): B.E, B. Tech Electrical, EEE, ECE, Civil or Mechanical with more than seven years of experience in the pertinent field.
- Deputy General Manager (Operation): Graduation Degree with the work experience of 15 years
- Deputy General Manager (Signalling): B.E, B. Tech Electrical, EEE, ECE, Civil or Mechanical with more than seven years of knowledge in the relatable field.
- Deputy General Manager (Architecture): Graduation with the B. Arch Engineering along with the ten years of familiarity in the work field.
- Deputy General Manager (Underground Construction)
- Assistant General Manager (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Assistant General Manager (Depot)
- Manager (Depot): B.E, B. Tech Electrical, EEE, ECE, Civil or Mechanical with more than seven years of experience in related field.
- Manager (Operation): Graduation Degree with the work experience of seven years
Tenure of Service: The service period making recognized by the Gujarat Metro Rail Limited is on the contract basis thoroughly. The period of the service got mentioned as three years to five years that got extendable with the performance of the candidates.
Selection Process: The initial selection of the candidates requires making via the short – listing on the basis of the application reception. The applicants having assorted from the test needed getting selected for the final stage with the interview succession.
Application Submission: Gujarat Metro Rail Limited had mentioned the complete process of the registration getting followed only by the eligible candidates as per the announced features and regulations. The requirement on the candidates is to send the latest CV and the testimonials also needed by the expert supremacy to make the initial reckoning of the eligibility.
Significant Dates: The final permitted date to have the final reception of the application is 27th Oct 2015. The applications received after the date need not getting entertained at any of the cost.
Vital Link: The connection for the associated publication and the application form got presented beneath by the Gujarat Metro Rail Limited along with the format of the application: