Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya is being providing the endless opportunities to the applicants from a long run of time. Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya to make their panel more strengthened had invited the applications from the applicants that are in concern to the posts as below with the required details:
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2016: 146 Vacancies
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- Anthropology: 02 Posts
- Biotechnology: 04 Posts
- Botany: 03 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 02 Posts
- Chemistry: 03 Posts
- Civil: 02 Posts
- Commerce: 15 Posts
- CSIT: 07 Posts
- Education: 11 Posts
- Electrical Engg: 01 Post
- Electro & Commun: 03 Posts
- English: 04 Posts
- Forensic Science: 08 Posts
- Forestry: 05 Posts
- Hindi: 04 Posts
- History: 03 Posts
- Industrial & Prod. Engg: 02 Posts
- JMC: 03 Posts
- Law: 15 Posts
- Library Science: 04 Posts
- Management Studies: 03 Posts
- Mathematics: 07 Posts
- Mechanical Engg: 06 Posts
- Pharmacy: 04 Posts
- Physical Education: 04 Posts
- Political Science: 03 Posts
- Pure & Applied Physics: 10 Posts
- Rural Technology: 03 Posts
- Social Work: 01 Post
- Zoology: 04 Posts
- Age Limit: 18-27 years
- Qualification: Good academic record or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed at the master degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
- Interview Date & Time:
- Social Science: 25th July 2016 at 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM
- Institute of Technology: 25th July 2016 at 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM
- Physical Science: 26th July 2016 at 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM
- Arts: 27th July 2016 at 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM
- Life Science: 28th July 2016 at 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM
- Management & Commerce: 29th July 2016 at 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM
- Law: 29th July 2016 at 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM
- Mathematical & Computational Science: 30th July 2016 at 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM
- Natural Resources: 31st July 2016 at 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM
- Social Science: 31st July 2016 at 10.00 AM to 11.30 AM
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2014 for the post of Project Fellow (Closed)
The current announcement provided is being suitable for the applicants for the post of Project Fellow. Under the post the recruitment is being favorable for the applicants with the age of 40 years and educational qualification to be M.Sc. in the subject of chemistry with the research experience thoroughly required in the polymer synthesis. Applicants will be able to proceed only if had get the registration under the proper channel. Applicants to get listed must send the application with the necessary certificates and testimonials by the date of 22nd June 2014.
To get the notification link needed is underneath:
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2013-2014 for the post of SRF and JRF: (Closed)
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Educational Criterion Set: Educational qualification that had to be possessed by the applicants is as below:
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Every post had some of the eligibility norms which are associated and under the post educational qualification which is desirable is the ME, M. Tech or the comparable degree in structural engineering or in the concerned field.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): BE, B. Tech degree is the requisite from the applicants and if the applicants had the correspondent academics in the civil engineering and had the due experience in the field then also eligible to apply for the post.
Selection Method: Interview is the stipulated method by which the selection of the applicants will be sorted out and with this verification of the documents will also move parallel.
Scheme to submit an application: The need on the part of the applicants which is required to get so as to make the registration for the post under the Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya is to send the CV (curriculum vitae) and it must also be attached with all the documents by the post and also the hard copy of the CV must also be mailed.
Important Date: 23rd Dec 2013 is the last date by which the application must be submitted at the office premises of the Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya.
Important Link: For making a direct connection with the official notificaton at which applicants can get through the complete detail is as mentioned to be below:
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment 2013 for the post of SPF and JPF: (Closed)
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya had the need under the faculty for the posts that are as mentioned to be below:
- Senior Project Fellow (SPF) – 1
- Junior Project Fellow (JPF) – 2
Points of the eligibility which are important to be in the consideration of the applicants are as mentioned to be below:
Educational Criterion Set: Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya had the following need in terms of the academic as below:
- Senior Project Fellow (SPF): M.Sc. in Botany, Forestry, Environmental Biology or Life Science is the requisite from the applicants.
- Junior Project Fellow (JPF): The requirement from the applicants is the M.Sc. or M. Phil which is needed to be in Botany, Zoology, Rural Technology or Environmental Sciences along with the familiarity in the work is also the mandatory requirement.
Selection Method: The selection of the applicants is to made by the expert faculty of the Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya with the interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants must mail all their detail in the of the bio data to the Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya and at the time of the interview must bring all the documents.
Important Date: Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya had set the date of the interview that is 16th Dec 2013 that is to start at the time 10:00 am.
Important Link: For the entire detail link is as below: