Important Dates for HAJ Yatra 2020
You must note the following dates for online registration of HAJ Yatra 2020.
|Online Registration Starts||10-10-2019|
|Online Registration Close||10-11-2019 (Extended up to 17-12-2019)|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||10-10-2019|
|Waiting List Date||10 days prior to the departure|
|Download Copy HAF with Documents Submitted to SHC||15-01-2020|
Here is the complete detail of application fee for HAJ Yatra 2020 online registration form.
|Application Category||Application Fees|
|For all applicants except infants||Rs.300|
|Infants (below 2 years of Kids)||No Fee|
|Donation for Haj House||Rs.150/-|
Fee Payment Mode
- You can pay HAJ application fee online through debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Account Number: 318702010406010
- Account Number: 35398104789
- Remarks as : “HAJ Processing Fee Account”
For payment at any Bank branch, use pink color pay-in-slip available at the Google Play store. The same can also be downloaded from website of HCoi.
Eligibility Criteria for HAJ Yatra 2020
- Only Muslim (Islam Religion Persons)
- Whose passport issued on or before 10-11-2019 and valid at least up to 20-01-2021.
- Application who completed 70 Years as on 31st May 2020 (applicants who were born on or before 31st May 1950).
Documents to be Uploaded
- Passport – 80 to 250 KBs
- Proof of Address – Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter ID Card, PAN Card – 80 to 250 KBs
- Pay-in-slip – 80 to 250 KBs
- Photograph (colored with white backgroung) – 5 to 20 KBs
The file format for all documents should be JPG or JPEG.
HAJ Yatra 2020 Online Form Procedure
You can submit HAJ Yatra 2020 online application form through online mode along with upload documents. If you are not uploading documents then you should print out the submitted online application form and submit the form along with documents to the State/UT HAJ Committee with documents. You can download the address the State/UT HAJ committee addresses from the links given below.
- Visit http://hajcommittee.gov.in/ and click on “Online Application”
- Click on “New User Registration”
- After registration login
- Now select category and fill HAJ Yatra 2020 Online application form completely.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents as prescribed.
- Make payment of fee through the credit card/debit card/net banking or any branch of SBI or UBI
Important Links for HAJ Yatra 2020 Online Form
|HAJ Yatra 2020 Online Application Form||Click Here|
|HAJ Yatra 2020 Offline Application Form||Click Here|
|Pay Fee||Click Here|
|SBI E Payment||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|How to Fill HAJ Yatra 2020 Online Form (complete detail)||Click Here|
- 022-22107070 (100 Lines)
- Address : Bait-ul-Hujjaj (Haj House), 7-A, M.R.A. Marg(Palton Road),
- Mumbai – 400 001. M.S. (India)
- E-mail : [email protected]
- Website : hajcommittee.gov.in