Haryana Power Utilities viz Haryana Power Corporation Limited (HPGCL), HVPNL, UHBVNL and DHBVNL had announced making the stimulation of the candidates. The detailed scheme having notified is for various posts for which the concerning detail is underneath:
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017 – 165 Assistant Engineer Vacancies – Last Date:
31-8-2017 (Extended up to 7-9-2017)
Post Name: Assistant Engineers
No. of Vacancies: 165 posts
Discipline Wise Vacancies:
- Electrical: 120 + 11 = 131 posts
- Mechanical: 09 posts
- Information Technology: 11 posts
- Electronics: 04 posts
- Civil: 10 posts
Age Limit: 20-40 years
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- with GP Rs.5400/- (Revised Pay Scale Rs.53100-167800/- in pay matrix Level-9)
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on GATE 2017
Application Fee: Rs.500/- for Male Candidates of General Category including Dependent Son of Ex-Serviceman of Haryana and Male Candidates for all reserved Categories of other state. Rs.125/- for Female Candidates of All (General and Reserved Category of all states) and Male Candidates of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EBP(G)/ESM category of Haryana only. And No Fee for all personal of Disabilities (Haryana only)
Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 31st Aug 2017
31st Aug 2017 (Extended up to 7th Sept 2017)
Official Website: hvpn.gov.in
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2016-17 for 317 posts of Assistant Engineer and UDC (Closed)
Age Perimeter: Haryana Power Utilities had mentioned the necessity of the age for the each concerning post as underneath systematically:
- Assistant Engineer – 20 years to 42 years
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 18 years to 42 years
The necessity on the candidates is to make the reckoning of the age on the date 19th August 2015. The relaxation in the age will get allowed to the candidates that are under the community reserved as per the applicable rules and the regulations.
Educational Qualification: The necessity of the educational qualification under each post requires getting from the official advertisement having notified systematically.
Fees Schedule: Haryana Power Utilities had announced the fee as per the post for which the candidates are applying and detail is underneath:
- Assistant Engineer – Rs. 1000 (Male) and Rs. 500 (Female) for General and Rs. 250 (Male) and Rs. 125 (Female) for General for SC, BC, SBC and EBP (G)
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – Rs. 150 (Male) and Rs. 75 (Female) for General and Rs. 35 (Male) and Rs. 18(Female) for General for SC, BC, SBC and EBP (G)
Selection Process: The announced process of the selection of the candidates mentioned making with the written examination and the interview session.
Application Submission: Haryana Power Utilities had announced the use of the official site to make the submission of the application. The printout of the application needed getting acknowledged for the future selection schemes.
- 30th Jan 2016: The date to make the initiation of the online submission of the application at the official site.
- 20th Feb 2016: The closing date having permitted to make the submission of the application online.
- 3rd Feb 2016: The initial date permitted to make the depositing of the fee in any of the SBI branches through the Challan.
- 24th Feb 2016: The final permitted period until which the fee needed getting depositing in any of the SBI branches through Challan.
- Haryana Power Utilities had mentioned the connection underneath that got announced for the candidates to get the official advertisement:
- To get the corrigendum the necessary linkage is underneath:
- To get the necessary instructions the connections got mentioned underneath thoroughly:
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2016-17: 288 Various Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Junior Engineer (Elect, IT & Civil)
- Age Limit as on 12th Aug 2015: 18-42 years
- Qualification: Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Engineering/IT, Civil Engineering from any Institute recognized by AICTE/State Board of Technical Education
- Selection Process: Written Test and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: uhbvn.com, www.hpgcl.gov.in and www.dhbvn.com
- Deadline: 26th Feb 2016