We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in HCM Hospital under HCM Hospital Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
Health Centre cum Maternity Hospital Recruitment 2014 for the post of Junior and Senior Residents: Health Centre cum Maternity Hospital is very pleased to invite the applications from the applicants under the 18 seats vacated whose detail is as mentioned to be below:
- Senior Residents: 10 posts
- Pediatrics – 5 posts
- Obesity and Gynecologist – 5 posts
- Junior Residents (MBBS): 8 posts
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Senior residents: Applicants need to have the academic to be MBBS along with the PG degree. Age of the applicants is required to be 33 years.
- Junior residents: Requisite from the applicants is the MBBS degree and applicants must also be registered under the Delhi medical council. Maturity in the age from the applicants is required to be 30 years.
Fees Schedule: Registration fee is scheduled to be Rs. 500 by the DD or pay order in the favor of the medical superintendent, Health Centre cum Maternity Hospital, Kanti nagar and payable at Delhi.
Selection Method: The sole criterion of the selection is the interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants must download the application from the official website and this completely filled application must be posted along with all the documents.
- Closing date for accepting the applications is 8th Feb 2014 till the time 12:00 noon.
- Date of the interview for the post pediatrics is 13th Feb 2014.
- Date of the interview for post obesity and gynecologist is 14th Feb 2014.
- Date of the interview for post junior residents is 17th Feb 2014.
- Link as associated with the official advertisement is as mentioned to be below:
- Application form is accessible at the link below:
Health Centre cum Maternity Hospital Recruitment 2013 for the post of Junior and Senior Residents: Health Centre cum Maternity Hospital had announced their general guidelines for recruiting the applicants for the post of Junior and Senior Residents on 5 seats whose detail is as below:
- Senior Residents – 3
- Gynae & Obs. : 1
- Pediatrics: 2
- Junior Residents – 2
Age limit: Requirement in regards to the age of the applicants is as below that is fixed to be different for each post:
- Junior Residents must have the age to be 33 years for general applicants, 40 for SC, ST applicants and 38 years for OBC applicants as on the date 11th Oct 2013.
- Applicants applying for the post Senior Residents must have the age of 30 for general, 35 years for SC, ST and 33 for OBC as on the date 10th Oct 2013.
Relaxation in the age is permissible as per the directive of the health center.
Health Centre cum Maternity Hospital Recruitment Educational Qualification: Academic constraint that is being put upon the applicants that are wishing to apply for the post is that they must be passed in MBBS with P.G. Degree, Diploma or DNB in the field of the specialty by the applicants and with this applicants should have a valid registration with Delhi Medical Council.
Selection Procedure: To assort only the best applicants out of the huge applicants that had submitted their applications is a very tough job for the hospital so the method with which the applicant’s performance, self-belief and piousness could be considered is the personal interview session with the verification of the documents also to be performed by the authority.
Method to Apply: Applicants will fill all their particulars in a application that will be required to be submit with all the required documents at the time of the interview.
Documents needed at the time of interview are as below:
- Certificates of the educational qualification along with mark sheets of all the semesters.
- Caste certificate is also very essential to brought at the time of the interview i.e. whether applicants belong to SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes), OBC (Other Backward Classes) or PWD (Person with Disability) under the suitable format of the Government of India.
- Proof that is to be made by the applicants regarding the identification and the age of the applicants.
- Residential certificate.
- Experience certificate that is whether worked under the Government or the Private institute.
- Photo graphs of the applicants.
Important Date: Dates that must be remembered by the applicants are as below:
- 10th Oct 2013 by the time 10:00: Date and time of the interview for the post of the Junior Residents.
- 11th Oct 2013 by the time 10:00 to 2:00 pm: Date and time of the interview for the post of the Senior Residents.
Registration timings must be noted down by the applicants from the official advertisement.
Important Link: Connection with the official advertisement is possible at the link below: