Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project is one of the most major projects that had been initiated by the endorsements of the Ordnance factories that are dealing with the both public and private sector. It had gained the proficiency and is being mainly working in the tungsten based projects.
We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in Heavy Alloy Penetrator under Heavy Alloy Penetrator Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project Jobs 2014 for the post of Machinist, Fitter and Electroplater:
Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project with the hand to hand with ministry of defense had announced and had invited the applications for the posts whose detail is being thoroughly presented to be below:
- 1 post of Machinist Semi Skilled
- 4 posts of Fitter
- 1 post of Electroplater Semi Skilled
Age limit: Under the requirement which is being commenced by the Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project the maturity limits that are being announced is minimum 18 years and maximum of 32 years on the last date of submission of application.
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants must have the possession of the national apprenticeship certificate and national trade certificates in the respective field or applicants need to have the qualification to be ITI certificate.
Fees Schedule: Under the layout of Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project applicants under the category SC, ST, PHP and EXSM are exempted from the fee schedule and rest of applicants will make the payment of Rs. 50 by the IPO or DD.
Selection Method: Written examination which is to followed by the interview is the announced process of the selection.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants that have the willingness to make the submission of the application on founding to be eligible also makes sure that along with the application all the required documents must also be posted along with it.
Important Date: Applications must be at the office premises of Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project within the 21 days of the date of the publication of notification.
- Date of notification being notified is the 19th April 2014 to the date 25th April 2014.
Important Link: Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project had provided the link below to get attached with the official notification:
Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project Jobs 2014 for the post of Fireman, Durwan and other posts
Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project had invited the applications that are being announced for the post of Fireman, Durwan and other posts for which the complete detail and allotment of seats is being mentioned below:
- Telephone Operator Grade-II: 01 Post
- Fireman: 06 Posts
- Durwan: 05 Posts
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Telephone Operator Grade-II: The age which is necessitated from the applicants is from 18 years to 27 years and educational qualification required is the 12th class passed and applicant have to proficient in handling of the PBX board and in the electronic exchange.
- Fireman: Applicants applying for the pot have to be 18 years to 25 years and educational necessity associated is the 10th class passed with the basic course completed in the elementary fire fighting.
- Durwan: The maturity in the age is needed to be 20 years to 27 years and applicants must be 10th class passed and also need to be physically fit.
Fees Schedule: Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project had mentioned the payment of registration to be Rs. 50 via the DD or IPO.
Scheme to submit an application: Application provided by the Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project need to thoroughly fill and need to post along with the required documents.
Important Date: 19th April 2014 to the date 25th April 2014: date of publication of the advertisement.
- Applications must be at the door step of Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project within the 21 days of the publication of notification notified.
Important Link: To get the official advertisement the connection required is as below: