The problem of increasing pollution had put the very diverse effects on the forest augmentation and also its intensification. This could not be considered that it is only the loss of forests but is also making the species residing to have lost their habitat. To stop this degrading condition the constructive steps are being taken by the Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI) to work in this field. This institute in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh was being established in the month May 1977 and this in the start had only one implementation room which was being named as Kennedy House. At present time it had increased their activities to a high and huge level.
HFRI Recruitment 2015 for the 1 post of Data Entry Operator: Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI) is always at the forefront to get the applicants recruited and for the different positions and departments. The positioning of the applicants is for the 1 post of Data Entry Operator. The liability with the applicants is linked with the education as 10+2 passed with the experience of minimum of 5 years as the data entry operator or the subsequent analysis in the computer applications. Applicants that are eligible and qualified need to make the direct presence for the post as on the date of 12th Feb 2015 from the time of 10:30 am onwards.
The link that is associated with the official advertisement is provided as below to get with the complete information:
HFRI Recruitment 2015 for the 11 posts of JRF, PA and FA (Closed): Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI) is also being appreciated for making the placement of the applicants. The current announcement is also putting in to effect the recruitment of the applicants for the 11 posts of JRF, PA and FA under which the seats allotted are being mentioned as below:
Age limit: Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI) had provided that the applicants on the date of 15th July 2014 are liable to have attained the age of 28 years for the post of the JRF. Applicants with the reserve category will also be permissible with the necessary relaxation in the age.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Junior Research Fellow: Applicants are liable that under the post announced the necessity of educational qualification is the M.Sc. in the environmental science, botany or forestry. Applicants having the comparable qualification are also eligible to get qualified to apply for the post.
- Project Assistant: The scholastic maturity as desirable and mentioned under the respective post is being provided to be M.Sc. entomology in the subjects or trades of agriculture or forestry.
- Field Assistant: Candidates which had been applying under the required post are liable to have the possession of educational qualification as B.Sc. in the trades of life science, medical or forestry or the qualification that is comparable to it.
Selection Method: The choice to be made of the applicants is one of the most responsible tasks. This is being provided as to be interview session and the process next associated is being mentioned to be verification of documents so that the authentication of the applicants could be counted.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants that have the eligibility as per the norms and directives mentioned by the Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI) are needed to send their full bio data. Applicants along with it must also send the necessary attested documents and certificates which are evoking their eligibility. Applicants on the next level will also be required to attend the session of interview with all the original testimonials.
- Last date that is being mentioned so that applicants need to make the submission of application at the office premises is 15th July 2014.
- Date that is being scheduled as per for the process of interview is being mentioned to be as 22nd July 2014 and time to make the presence is being provided to be as 10:30 am onwards.
References: The link which is being needed by the applicants so that the entire information is to be assorted is thoroughly provided to be as below by the Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI).
Here is the link:
- Applicants must acknowledge that while making the presence for the interview applicants will not be permissible with the TA (Traveling Allowance) or DA (Daily Allowance).