High Court of Bombay at Goa had made notified the detail underneath that is under the progression of making the staffing of the candidates.
High Court of Bombay at Goa Recruitment 2017: 56 Vacancies – Last Date: 15-4-2017
Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Personal Assistant: 04 posts
- Shorthand Writer (Lower Gr): 02 posts
- Assistant Librarian: 02 posts
- Clerk: 32 posts
- Peon: 14 posts
- Sweeper: 02 posts
Age Limit: 18-40 years
- Personal Assistant: Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
- Shorthand Writer (Lower Gr): Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4300/-
- Assistant Librarian: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Clerk: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Peon: Rs.4440-7440/- with Grade Pay Rs.1300/-
- Sweeper: Rs.4470-7440/- with Grade Pay Rs.1300/-
- Personal Assistant: Graduation degree any recognized University, possess certificate as to Proficiency/Computer knowledge and Speed of 120 wpm in English Shorthand and 50 wpm in English Typing
- Shorthand Writer (Lower Gr): Graduation degree any recognized University, possess certificate as to Proficiency/Computer knowledge and Speed of 80 wpm in English Shorthand and 40 wpm in English Typing
- Assistant Librarian: Graduation degree any recognized University and Certificate in Library and Information Science from any Institution recognized by Government or University
- Clerk: Graduation Degree, preference being given to the holders of Degree in Law
- Peon: Passed at least 7th Standard Examination
- Sweeper: Passed at least 4th Standard examination of Primary School recognized by Government
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based in Examination in shorthand, Typing and Viva-Voce, Screening/Written Test and Oral Interview
Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Send Hard Copy by Registered/Speed Post before 5th April 2017
Advertisement Date: 23rd June 2017
Deadline: 15th April 2017
High Court of Bombay at Goa Recruitment 2016 for 5 posts of Civil Judge, Junior Division, and Judicial Magistrate (closed)
The process got arranged is for five posts of Civil Judge, Junior Division, and Judicial Magistrate for which detail is underneath:
- Civil Judge
- Junior Division Magistrate
- Judicial Magistrate
Age Perimeter: High Court of Bombay at Goa had mentioned the necessity of the age for the candidates as underneath:
- In case of Advocates – 21 years to 35 years
- In case of Fresh Law Graduates – 21 years to 25 years
- In case of Ministerial Staff – 21 years to 45 years
Educational Qualification: The necessity of the education for the post got mentioned as the Degree in the Law along with the knowledge of the Konkani. Applicants must also have the working knowledge of the Marathi language and must also have the familiarity in the work i.e. had practiced as an Advocate in the High Court.
Tenure or Service: The appointment of the candidates for the post got announced making for the period of five years. The extension of the probation period got announced completing on the basis of the performance of the candidates.
Fees Schedule: The associated fee is must paying by the candidates to get the complete registration under the announced posts. The permitted fee for the SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes) candidates got mentioned as Rs. 500 and for other category candidates the fee got mentioned as Rs. 1000. The fee got announced paying via the Demand Draft (DD) that is in the favor of Registrar, High Court of Bombay at Goa, Panaji and fee are payable at Panaji – Goa. The fee is non – refundable under all the circumstances.
Selection Process: The choice of the candidates got arranged with the three phase process. The associated scheme of the choice of the candidates got announced commencing with the preliminary examination. The eligible candidates are to commence further for the main examination. The qualified candidates from both the examinations will make the move for the interview session and the verification of the certificates.
Application Submission: The registered and the authorized format of the application are made available by the High Court of Bombay at Goa at the official site. The request form is to get filled with the appropriate detail and then to send the application with the necessary certificates and the documents.
Significant Date: 18th Jan 2016: The final permitted period until which the application reception will get entertained at the official venue and after the passage of the stipulated period the contention of the candidates will get canceled out.
Vital Link: High Court of Bombay at Goa had arranged the connection underneath that is for the sole convenience of the candidates to get the official advertisement and the associated aspects of the eligibility: