High Court of Bombay is one of the biggest high court in India. The information which is required by candidates like age criteria, required qualification, formalities of an application form, how to get selected and advertisement links are given below. The official website of the Bombay High Court is bombayhighcourt.nic.in. Where the candidates can get more detail like syllabus, results, exam pattern and recruitment news in the court. The candidates must download the High Court of Bombay Recruitment Advertisement before going to apply.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 – 108 Personal Assistant Vacancies – Last Date: 4-7-2017
Post Name: Personal Assistant
No. of Vacancies: 108 posts
District Wise Vacancies:
- High Court of Judicature at Bombay: 76 posts
- High Court Bench at Nagpur: 24 posts
- High Court Bench at Aurangabad: 08 posts
Age Limit: 21-38 years and (+ 5 years for SC/ST/PWD Candidates)
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
Qualification: Degree in any discipline. Possessing degree in Law & Possess government commercial certificate or have passed examination conducted by government board or ITI speed of 120 wpm or above in English shorthand & 50 wpm in English typing
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Tests, Viva Voce & Typing Test
Application Fee: Rs.300/- (Non-refundable) pay through Online or by Challan
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.bhc.mahaonline.gov.in
Starting Date: 20th June 2017
Deadline: 4th July 2017
Official Website: bombayhighcourt.nic.in
High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2017 – 20 Technical Manpower Vacancies – Last Date: 8-4-2017 (Closed)
Post Name: Technical Manpower
- Sr./Technical Officer (Mumbai Region): 03 posts
- Sr. Office/Technical Assistant (Mumbai Region): 02 posts
- Sr. Developer (Mumbai Region): 02 posts
- Developer (Mumbai Region): 03 posts
- Sr. Developer (Aurangabad Region): 05 posts
- Developer (Aurangabad Region): 05 posts
- Sr. Technical Officer: Rs.39721.33/-
- Sr. Office/Technical Assistant: Rs.26169.91/-
- Sr. Developer:46930.95/-
- Developer: Rs.27995.33/-
- Sr./Technical Officer: BE/B.Tech/M.Sc. with Specialization in Computer Science/Electronics/IT with relevant experience
- Sr. Office/Technical Assistant: BE/B.Tech/M.Sc. with specialization in Computer Science/Electronics/IT with knowledge in Server Administration/LAN/DBA/Technical Troubleshooting & Support in Hardware
- Sr. Developer/Developer: BE/B.Tech/M.Sc./MCA with specialization in Computer Science/Electronics/IT with 3 years experience in Software Development in PHP + Postgresql/MySQL environment
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam/Interview
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Deadline: 5th April 2017
Official Website: bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016-17 for 400 posts of Clerk (Closed)
The career process having announced by the Bombay High Court is a perspective opportunity for the candidates. The detailed occasion got arranged for the 400 posts of Clerk regarding which the process got publicized as underneath:
Age Limit: The required age maturity as made known by the Bombay High Court is 18 years to 33 years. The age reckoning mentioned going on the date on which the notification got publicized.
Educational Qualification: The necessary qualification that will help the candidates to get their seat secured is the Graduation Degree with the Typing Skills.
Fee Schedule: Bombay High Court had mentioned making the payment as Rs. 25 via the challan or online submission process. The price announced paying only by the short – listed candidates is the Rs. 575.
Selection Process: The online submitted applications will help the authority to make the filtration of the proficient candidates. The assorted candidates will get invited for the interview session along with the verification of the documents.
Application Submission: Bombay High Court had announced making the process of the registration got completed with the presentation of the application online. The printout required retaining so that could get produced on getting shortlisted for the future selection processes.
Significant Dates: 16th Sep 2015 to 23rd Sep 2015: The worthy time permitted for making the compliance of the request online.
- The official advertisement for the general instructions got mentioned beneath by the Bombay High Court:
- To apply for the position online the connective web portal got presented underside:
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016-17 for 11 posts of District Judge (Closed)
Bombay High Court under the utmost requirement for the proficient manpower had made the announcement. The process published mentioned to get associated with the 11 posts of District Judge and for which the worthy eligibility requirements are underside:
Age Perimeter: Bombay High Court had provided the demand of the age for the position as 35 years to 48 years. The date mentioned getting attain on the last date of application reception. The necessary relaxation in the age is to permit to the candidates that belong to community reserved.
Educational Qualification: The qualification associated with the possession is the Degree in the Law and must be practicing as an Advocate.
Fees Schedule: The column of the charge introduced by the Bombay High Court is the Rs. 1000 for General and Rs. 500 for BC Category candidates. The payment needs to pay via the Demand Draft (DD).
Selection Procedure: The assortment of the candidates announced to make with the viva voce session and with the written examination.
Registration Process: The process announced is to concern with the official website of the Bombay High Court. The application is to get filled considerably and to send with the associated documents.
- 15th July 205: The terminating date for the submission of the application online.
- 27th July 2015: The closing date for the final entertaining of the application at the workplace.
- Bombay High Court had provided the process that is to make the relation with the official notification:
- The online application needs getting with the link underside: