District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Howarah. You can check here latest jobs vacancies announced by DHFWS and recruitment results.
DHFWS Howrah Laboratory Technician & Supervisors Posts Document Verification List – Update on 18-06-2017
|Results Declared on||13-06-2017|
|For the Posts of||Laboratory Technicians & Laboratory Supervisor|
|Document Verification Schedule||21-06-2017|
|Time||1st Half (9.30 AM to 1 PM) / 2nd half (1 PM to 4.30 PM)|
|Download Link||Download Document Verification List|
DHFWS Howrah Recruitment 2016: 29 Vacancies
- Post Name: PPM Coordinator, STS, TBHV, MO DTC Howrah
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 22- 65 years
- Qualification: MBBS or equivalent, Post Graduate, Graduation from a recognized University/Institute, 12th
- Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
- Interview Date & Time: 29th Feb 2016 at 11.00 AM
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
DHFWS Howrah Recruitment 2016 for 75 posts of Medical Officer, Laboratory Technician, and other posts (Closed)
The process got notified is for 75 posts of Medical Officer, Laboratory Technician, and other posts related to which the corresponding detail of eligibility is underneath:
Age Perimeter: The concern of the age for each respective post is highly specific in nature so applicants are liable to the complete detail via the official notification.
Educational Qualification: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Howrah had mentioned the detail underneath that is to get the detail of the education:
- Medical Officer (Full Time): MBBS Degree with one – year compulsory internship
- Laboratory Technician: Higher Secondary passed in the corresponding subject field
- General Duty Medical Officer
- Medical Officer under Thalassaemia Control Programme: MBBS Degree
- GNM under Thalassaemia Control Programme: Applicant must have completed the GNM course
- District Consultant (Quality Assurance) under NQAP
- District Consultant (Public Health) under NQAP: MBBS, Dental, AYUSH or Graduation Degree Social Science with work experience for the minimum period of two years
- District Consultant (Quality Monitoring) under NQAP: Degree in Statistics
- Facility-level Quality Manager under NQAP: MBBS, Dental, AYUSH or Social Science Graduation Degree with the Master’s in the same field and work experience for one – year.
- Lady Counselor under RCH: Graduation Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, Anthropology or Human Development
- Counselor – ICTC under NACP: Post Graduate Degree, Diploma or Graduation Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, Anthropology or Nursing
- Laboratory Technician under NACP: Graduation in the Medical Laboratory Technology or Diploma in DMLT
Selection Process: The selection criterion having opted for the choice of the candidates is the qualifying examination along with the viva voce session. Applicants will also get evaluated by the practical examination having conducted to make the check on the computer proficiency.
Application Submission: The process of the registration getting notified by the District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Howrah is the use of the application under the pattern arranged. The application submission is to get completed by the candidates in the hard copy for the posts I, III to IX, XI and XII. The application requires getting submitted at the official site for the candidates that are applying for the post other than this.
- 15th Dec 2015: The final date until which application must get submitted by the candidates applying for the post I, III to IX, XI and XII by the offline mode that is the hard copy of the application.
- 15th Dec 2015: The period associated to which the application submission needed getting acknowledged from the candidates at the official site for the remaining posts.
Vital Link: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Howrah had mentioned the connection underneath that is significant and worth for the candidates to get the official advertisement and also worth to apply for the post online: