We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in HP Central Coop Bank under HP Central Coop Bank Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
Himachal Pradesh Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2013 for the 154 posts of Junior Clerk, Steno and Assistant Manager: Himachal Pradesh central cooperative Bank is recruiting the applicants on the contract basis under the different 154 seats that are duly vacant for the panel under the posts as following:
There are total 154 vacancies open on various positions as follows:
- 21 posts of Assistant Manager
- 15 posts of Steno / Typist
- 90 posts of Junior Clerk
- 8 posts of programming Assistants
- 16 posts of Junior Clerks (PACS)
- 4 posts of Junior Clerks (Other Cooperative Institutions)
Important Points Regarding Himachal Pradesh Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2013
Age limit: Maturity level that is required for the post i.e. age of the applicants must be minimum 18 years and maximum 45 years. This age of the applicants must be up to the date 1st Jan 2013 i.e. the applicant must be born in between the dates 2nd Jan 1968 to 1st Jan 1995.
Relaxation in the age will be granted to the applicants that are under the reserved category.
- Assistant Manager: Applicants must be degree holder in the graduation with aggregate of 50% marks and also the experience is required from the applicants that must be of 3 years however the applicants having the simple graduation only can also apply.
- Steno / Typist: Matriculation that is being passed with the 55% marks and 10+2 with 45% marks or the qualification that is comparable to it can also apply. Speed in the short hand is required in the 80 words per minute in language English and 60 words in the Hindi.
- Junior Clerk: Matriculation that is being passed with the 50% marks, 10+2 with 455 marks or applicant must be Graduate. However the applicants with reserved category will have the relaxation of 5% marks.
- Programming Assistants: Graduate that could be in stream with PGDCA and BCA and applicants should have the deep understanding in the activities related with the office i.e. word processing, data handling and Basic networking and hardware troubleshooting.
- Junior Clerks (under the reserved quota): Applicants must be either 10th passed or 10+2 passed and experience is required to of 5 years.
Fees Schedule: Fee structure is of the varying nature according to it applicants under the post Assistant Manager will pay the fees Rs. 600 and for the same post reserved category applicants Rs. 500, for the rest of the post fees is scheduled as Rs. 550 and for the reserved category applicants fees is scheduled as Rs. 450.
Selection Procedure: Written test and interview is the means of the selection. For the post of the Steno / Typist there is a provision of the skill test also.
Method to Apply: To apply for the post applicants will follow the procedure that is being duly mentioned and explained on the official website as the application submission is to be completed online.
- Initial and the termination date for the online registration is 4th Oct 2013 to the date 21st Oct 2013.
- Last for making the payment is 22nd Oct 2013.
Important Link: Link at which the complete information is available is as below: