The district of Himachal Pradesh has recently issued a notification that invites people to apply for the post of Patwari. The appointment will based on the selection procedure as prescribed by the Government of Himachal Pradesh and will be taking 1120 candidates from the list of applicants. The last date of application is 04.06.2016 (4th June 2016). Interested candidates are requested to follow this article in order to know about the eligibility criteria, application process and selection process.
Every interested candidates are first required to check themselves with the given eligibility criteria and then proceed for the application process. Now let’s have a quick look at the list of eligibility criteria for the post Patwari:
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be in between 18 to 45 years. However, the space for upper limit is present for reserved categories. Candidates belonging to SC and ST quota would be given a relaxation of 5 years in upper limit, whereas candidates belonging to ONC quota would be given a relaxation of 3 years. However, necessary proof of the respective category should be furnished at the time of making an application.
Educational Qualification: In terms of education qualification, the candidates needs to be atleast 10 + 2 pass. The degree should come a Government institute or any other institute which has been recognized by the Government.
Sports Quota: Candidates who have a National Level Award in any given sports can also apply for this post. For them, the educational qualification is not required. But, necessary evidence has to be shown along with respective certificate.
Knowledge about Himachal Pradesh: The candidate must have a sound knowledge about the customs, practices and etiquette which is followed in Himachal Pradesh.
Once you have checked with the eligibility criteria, it is time for you to make an application for the post. For this purpose, you need to follow the given steps:
- First of all, open your internet browser and visit this link: http://goo.gl/dCnHP2
- The link will take you to the official notification where the application form is also attached, take a print out of the application form.
- After taking out a print out, fill it up with the required detail. If you belong to any of the reserved category (SC/ ST/ OBC) then do attach a copy of the certificate.
- Along with the application form, also create a draft of INR 200 in favour of Deputy Commissioner of Himachal Pradesh.
- The whole application should be sent in a self-attested envelope.
Exam and Syllabus
The date of Examination will soon be intimated by the concerned department and the candidates would be given their respective admit cards as well. As for the syllabus of the examination, candidates would be asked questions from the following areas:
• General Knowledge
The standard of all the subjects will be of Class X or matriculation. We wish all the applicants all the very best!
- HP Revenue Department had mentioned the complete progression and the publication getting via the web portal permitted as beneath: