The legal services got its existence all over the nation under the act 1987 from the date 9th Nov 1995. Each states and territory is being taking the care of legal rights of the common people by taking the suitable measurements. Haryana State Legal Services Authority (HSLSA) is also one of the most appreciable authorities servicing their task with full efforts.
We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in HSLSA under HSLSA Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
HSLSA Recruitment 2014 for the 4 posts of Peon and Steno Typist: Haryana State Legal Services Authority (HSLSA) Recruitment 2014 for the 4 posts of Peon and Steno Typist
- 2 posts of Peon
- 1 post of Steno Typist
- 1 post of Ahlmad
Age limit: Age under the respective posts is desirable to be as 18 years of minimum age and maximum age needed is the 40 years. Applicants that are belonging to the reserve category can also claim for the relaxation in the age s per the directive of Haryana State Legal Services Authority (HSLSA).
Educational Criterion Set:
- Peon: Applicants for the post as mentioned must have the educational qualification to be as middle standard passed and also knowledge of Hindi language is mandatory.
- Steno Typist: The necessity for the post is being provided to be of bachelor’s degree.
- Ahlmad: The required expertise from the applicants is being proclaimed to be bachelor’s degree in the art of science subjects and applicants must also be proficient in dealing with the computer operations.
Fees Schedule: THE fee scheduled states that applicants that are male must make the payment of Rs. 100 and for the female applicants the fee announced is the Rs. 50.
Selection Method: The assortment of the applicants is needed to get commenced with the session of written test and interview only for the applicants that will be selected as per the applications received.
Scheme to submit an application: It is being mentioned by the Haryana State Legal Services Authority (HSLSA) that applicants for getting listed must send the applications at the address as mentioned in the official advertisement with all the necessary certification.
Important Date: 7th August 2014: Date which is being provided so that the applicants can send the necessary certification and applications.
References: Link as required to get the advertisement is being mentioned below by the HSLSA:
HSLSA Recruitment 2014 for the 9 posts of Peon: Haryana State Legal Services Authority (HSLSA) under the post of Peon had invited the applications. The placement of the applicants is being favorable on the 9 untenanted seats. Applicants for the post need having the age of 18 years to 40 years and the educational qualification which is being permissible is the middle standard examination and must be having the knowledge of Hindi language. Applicants under the post are required to make the payment of Rs. 100 for the general male applicants, Rs. 50 for the general female and SC, ST (Male) and Rs. 25 for the SC, ST (Female). Applicants having the mentioned criterions in the possession must send the applications by the date of 5th August 2014.
Link for the official advertisement is thoroughly mentioned to be as below so that the necessary and compulsory detail could be assorted:
HSLSA Recruitment 2014 for the 119 posts of Clerk, Steno and other posts:
Haryana State Legal Services Authority (HSLSA) had provided the detail under which the selection and recruitment of the applicants is to precede the 119 posts of Clerk, Steno and other posts and the detail interlinked is as below:
Age limit: On the date of 26th June 2014 age must be 18 years to 40 years as demanded by the Haryana State Legal Services Authority (HSLSA).
Educational Criterion Set:
- Junior Scale Stenographer: Educational qualification desirable from the applicants is the graduation degree under both the posts.
- Steno Typist: Bachelor’s degree is the requirement from the applicants which could be under any of the stream of arts, science or commerce.
- Driver: Applicants must be matriculation passed along with having the valid driving license.
Fees Schedule: The registration fee is must for the applicants to pay so that the first step towards getting registered could be taken. The payment format is being favoring for the payment of Rs. 500 (Male) and Rs. 250 (Female). Fee will be paid via the cash receipt only accessible during the submission of the application as structured by the Haryana State Legal Services Authority (HSLSA).
Selection Method: The selection process is one of the most valuable tasks which if not preceded with the preciseness then may result in the inappropriate selection of applicants. The initiative step associated is the pen and paper test i.e. written examination and the next steps associated are type test and interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: The process of the registration is being divided in two 2 steps by the Haryana State Legal Services Authority (HSLSA). Under the 1st step applicants will make the submission of the application at the official website and will get the registration ID and password and cash deposit receipt. After the payment of the fee 2nd phase is required to be followed. Applicants will re login and then will fill the mandatory detail and will make the final submission of application. Print out of the application is very important to retain by the applicants to be used at the future selection process.
- Date from which the process of the online registration will get initiated is 4th June 2014.
- Closing date until which applicants must complete the registration step I is 24th June 2014.
- Closing date until which applicants must complete the registration step II is 26th June 2014.
- Last date which is being structured to make the payment of the fee is 26th June 2014.
- Concluding date until which the any of the required editing could be made in the application is 26th June 2014.
- The notification which is being required by the applicants so that the rest of the queries could be satisfied is available at the link below:
- To make the online submission of the application the connection which is mandatory for the applicants is being provided as below: