IBPS SO Application Form 2018 – Complete Detail and Procedure to Apply Online
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will release online application for specialist officers recruitment exam (CWE SPL VII) on 7th November 2017. You can submit online application form up to 27th November 2017. The candidates who are eligible for IBPS SO 2018 exam can apply online by filling SO online application form. The application form is very simple and common. You can find here complete detail about IBPS SO application form 2018.
IBPS SO Application Form 2018 Quick Summary
Here is the quick summary to read it fast. You must read the complete article for more detail on IBPS Specialist Officers application form and procedure.
- Online registration starts 07-11-2017
- Online registration close on 27-11-2017
- Application Fees: Rs. 100 (SC/ST/PWD) and Rs.600 (for Others)
Pre Requisites for IBPS SO Application Form 2017
- Signature and Photograph should scan in the size of 4.5cm x 3.5cm.
- Signature will accept in lower letters.
- Keep your certificates and other documents ready for filing application form online.
- You must have personal email ID and it should be active till the end of the final selection. As all the communication will be done through email.
IBPS SO 2017 Application Form Important Dates
|Application Form Evenets||Dates|
|IBPS SO application form 2018 registration starts||7-11-2017|
|Closing date for online IBPS SO online registration||27-11-2017|
|Payment of Application fee||7-11-2017 to 27-11-2017|
How to Fill IBPS SO Application Form 2018?
The process to fill IBPS SO Application Form 2018 is very easy process, provided you reach the right portal. Here is a step-by-step process which will help you to fill up the forms faster.
Step 1- Go the official link of IBPS: First of all go your internet browser and type in the address bar ‘www.ibps.in’ and hit enter. Click on CWE Specialist Officers and then click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE-SPECIALIST OFFICERS (CRP-SPL-VII).
We will update you direct apply online on 7th November 2017. Please subscribe your email to get instant alert on SO application form 2018.
Keep in mind registration starts from 07-11-2017 to 27-11-2017
Step 2- Select CWE Specialists Officers: Once you have entered the website of IBPS, you will find a lot of options present in the page. If you don’t want to get confused, simply look at the left hand side of the page where various links ouwld be present. Choose the 5th link from top which says ‘CWE Specialists Officers’.
Step 3- Choose the right Exam: On choosing the option, you will be guided to a fresh page where various links are present. Select the link which offers registration for SO Exam. Most of the times, the link which contains the text ‘CRP SPL-VII’ is the required link.
Step 4- Fill up the Online Application form: Clicking on the aforesaid option will take you to the desired application form. A pop-up may appear where information with respect to the SO Exam 2017 will be mentioned. Simply click on the ‘Continue’ tab and proceed.
Step 5: Application Fee Payment: After submitting IBPS SO application form, you should deposit application fee online. Please read the application fee heading to know more.
However, before you opt for filling the online application form you should be well aware of the basic requirements as well as have complete knowledge about the exam. Here are few must-know facts about IBPS SO Exam.
Application Fee for IBPS SO Application Form
Here is the step by step procedure to pay application fee for IBPS SO application form. You must read the following instruction for smooth payment of application fee.
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 600 for all others.
- The application fee can be paid only by Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Mobile Wallets, Cash Cards.
- The candidates must note that if the online transaction has failed then they should login again with their provisional registration number and pay application fee.
- After successful transaction the e-reciept will be generated. The candidates must printout the e-receipt and online application form.
- The candidates must note after submitting payment information do not press back or refresh button on browser. It may double charge application fee by system.
- The print out should not send anywhere. You must keep it with yourself for future references.
Must-Know About IBPS SO Exam Application Form 2018
You must read the following important instructions before submitting IBPS SO application form.
- You must apply online for IBPS SO exam 2018 by filling online application form. There is no other mode to fill up the application form. If there is any third party, who is ready to fill up your form, then please avoid it as your personal data may be tampered.
- The application for IBPS SO exam is made for positions such as, Personnel Officer (Scale I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I), I.T. Officer (Scale I), etc.
- The IBPS SO Exam is not free. Candidates are required to pay an examination fee of INR 600, except for SC/ST/ PwD, who pay INR 100 for the same exam.
- The IBPS SO Exam will be held on 30th December 2017 & 31st December 2017 and the last date of online registration is 27-11-2017.
- Candidates who have passed this exam will be required to go through Group Discussion and Personal Interview before acquiring the desired designation.
With all said and done, it is time for you to find an online application form for IBPS SO Exam 2018 and start chasing your dreams!