The IBPS SO Exam is likely to take place in 28th & 29th January 2017. The starting date to download admit card for IBPS SO exam is from 16th January 2017 and for interview from 25 February 2017. As interview will held in the month of March 2017. You should always trust official sources. To download your Admit Card for IBPS SO Exam, simply visit: www.ibps.in
Latest: Admit Card for for interview(from 20-2-2117 to 11-3-2017: Check Here
As a candidate, you would be required to have the following details ready with you:
- Your registration number
- Your Date of Birth/ Your password
Steps to Download IBPS SO Admit Card 2017
Downloading the IBPS SO Exam Admit Card is very easy. A candidate can get his admit card by following these steps:
- Visit www.ibps.in
- On the left hand side of the bar, click on the fifth option “CWE Specialists Officers”
- A new page will open where various links would be present. Choose the option which reads as ‘Common Written Exam for Specialist Officers’.
- The new page will again have numerous options to choose from. Choose the option which states click here to download the admit card for Specialist officers.
- You will now be on a page where you would be required to enter your registration number and date of birth/ password.
- On clicking the submit button, your Admit Card will automatically get downloaded.
After having downloaded the Admit Card, it is advised that the candidates check the basic information mentioned in the admit card and get a print out of the same. For any emergency purpose, candidates should also have a soft copy of the same in their mobile phones as well.
At the time of filling the application form for IBPS SO Exam, you would be offered a Registration number as well as a password on your given email address and mobile phone number. You would be required to use the same at the time of downloading your Admit Card.
If you are unable to find your registration number in your email address, simply write ‘IBPS SO’ on the search box which appears in your mailbox.
Can I make changes in the information given to IBPS SO authority?
No, a candidate cannot make any changes in the application form of after he has submitted the same. All the information which is furnished in the application form would be considered as true and to the best of your knowledge.
Hope you get all about information about IBPS SO admit card 2017. In any case if you have query ask us without any doubt.