IBPS has announced the scores of the candidates who have not qualified for the interview 2017. The candidates need registration number/roll number/date of birth/password to check scores of IBPS SO exam.
The candidates can view scores only online. No score card will be sent by IBPS through email or by mail.
IBPS will start interview process in the month of march 2017. The final result and provisional allotment result has declared on 1st April, 2017.
However, the complete provisional allotment will be declared on 5th May 2017.
|IBPS SO Exam 2017 Results||Check Here|
|Combined Result for CWE & Interview for Recruitment of Specialist Officers||Check Here|
|Check Scores Display (IBPS CWE SPL VI)||Check Here|
|Result Download or View (IBPS CWE SPL VI)||Check Here|
|Result Status (IBPS CWE SPL VI)||Check Here|
IBPS SO Exam Result will be based on cut offs
Sadly, not all candidates would qualify to the interview round. There would be many who shall be eliminated in the very first now. Elimination is done on the basis of fixing a cut off level whereby students whose score fall below the cut off are eliminated. The cut off score never fixed and keeps on fluctuating depending upon the overall performance of the candidates.
How will I know that the result has been declared?
After a candidate has given his exam, he can afford to continue with this routine work. Days before the exam result is declared, a notification will reach their mailbox and mobile number indicating the declaration of the IBPS SO Exam Result 2017. However, it should be noted that the intimation of the result will be given to the same email address and the mobile phone number which has been used for online application for IBPS SO Exam 2017. No changes would be entertained to candidates as all the information entered at the time of application is considered to be true.
We will also update on this page also immediately when IBPS official announce it.
How can I see my IBPS SO exam result?
It is very easy to find your IBPS SO Exam Result online. As a candidate, you are simply required to follow these steps:
- Open www.ibps.in
- Check the left hand side bar and select the option which states CWE Specialist Officers
- You will be directed to a new page with numerous options. Find the options which states ‘Click Here for CWE Specialists Officers results’, click on that link
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can enter your registration number along with other details to know about your score in the exam.
- On seeing your result, you can save the same in PDF format and get a print out of the same for a reference in future.
IBPS SO Exam 2017 (Important Links)
- IBPS SO Application Form 2016
- IBPS SO Exam Syllabus 2016
- IBPS SO Exam Pattern 2016
- IBPS SO Exam Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Sure Shot Tips for IBPS SO Exam 2016
- IBPS SO Exam Results 2016: Pre & Main Exam Result
- IBPS SO Cut Off 2015-2016: IBPS Specialist Officers Exam