We are here to list all the latest jobs vacancies and recruitment 2016 projects announced by ICFRE. There are following vacancies open as follows. The candidates should bookmark this page “ICFRE Recruitment 2016” page for future updates.
ICFRE Recruitment 2016: 25 Vacancies
- Post Name: JRF, Project Fellow, FA/Field Fellow and Field Assistant
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 06 posts
- Field Assistant: 08 posts
- Project Fellow: 01 post
- FA/Field Fellow: 10 posts
- Age Limit as on 1st Aug 2016: 28years
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): M.Sc. in Botany with Plant Pathology/M.Sc. in Microbiology/Agricultural/Plant Breeding & Genetics/Forestry/Zoology/Biotechnology
- Field Assistant: Graduation in Science subject Botany, Zoology & Chemistry or Agriculture/Forestry/Biotechnology
- Project Fellow: M.Sc. Agriculture/Forestry/Botany having two or more years Research experience with minimum 55% marks
- FA/Field Fellow: B.Sc. in Agriculture or Biological or Physical Science with 50% marks
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
- Interview Date & Time: 27th & 28th Aug 2016 at 10.00 AM to 2.30 PM
ICFRE Recruitment 2016: 24 Vacancies
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Library Information Assistant: 01 post
- Technical Assistant: 10 posts
- Stenographer Gr. II: 02 posts
- Forest Guard: 02 posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 09 posts
- Age Limit: 18-27 years
- Library Information Assistant: Graduate from recognized University with Bachelor Degree in Library Science
- Technical Assistant: 12th pass with Science from a recognized Board
- Stenographer Gr. II: 12th pass from a recognized board, Should possess a minimum speed of 80 wpm in Stenography English/Hindi on the basis of competitive Examination to be conducted by the concerned Director of the Institute
- Forest Guard: 10th pass from a recognized Board, Certificate in Fire Fighting
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 10th pass from a recognized Board/School and 3 years or more experience in relevant trade
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam and Main Exam
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 15th Sept 2016
- Deadline: 15th Sept 2016
About ICFRE: Institute of Wood Science & Technology is under the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE), which is an zenith part of the national forestry research system which had headed relay high in the research, coordinating and conducting all the aspects and the issues which are related to the forestry. The official website is www.icfre.org, where the candidates can get more information about the ICFRE. It tries to set a balance in the changes in the environment with the research work of the institute. Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE) is an apex body in the national forestry research system. ICFRE had the different 8 regional institutes and 4 research centers that coves the bio geological regions of the country that demand for the protection and the further development of the forests area. The official website of the institute is icfre.org, where the candidates can get more information about the ICFRE.
Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE) Recruitment 2013 for the post of Technical Officer (Closed)
Concerned authority had also announced for the 11 seats that are vacant in their authorization under the post of Technical Officer and these are as below for which the applications are being demanded by the research center of the Institute of Forest Productivity on the temporary basis.
Posts are as below:
- Technical Officer Forestry (TOF) – 6
- Technical Officer Agro forestry – 5
Authority had invited the application from the candidates that will be first eligible as per the dimensions that are being duly mentioned below:
Age limit: Age of the applicants in the concerned field for which they are interested is required maximum of 35 years as reckoned on the date 1st Oct 2013 and with this the relaxation in the age will be provided by the authority to the SC, ST, Women, Physically Handicapped and OBC by 5 years.
ICFRE Recruitment 2013 Educational Qualification: To get eligible for the post the academic requirement from the applicants is to have the possession in the Master degree which must be out of the subjects like Forestry, Silviculture, agro forestry, Environmental Science, Environmental Management, Agriculture, Agronomy, Botany or the Biotechnology. With this primitive education the requirement from the applicants is to have the experience of one year in the research and teaching and applicants should also be proficient in the understanding the working of the computers.
Selection Procedure: Applicants had to put all their efforts and the skills in impressing the authority with the their communication and the confidence as the sole criterion that is being adopted by the authority so that applicants could be filtered out is the personal interview along with the authentication of the documents along with the bio data and the recent passport sized photo graphs etc.
Applicants that will fail to get their documents verified will get the clear rejection.
Method to Apply: To get registered for the post the only method that is being chosen by the council is the direct walk in interview along with it the documents are also mandatory to be brought by the applicants.
Important Date: Date of the interview is 24th Oct 2013 and applicants had to report at the time 10:00 am.
Important Links to apply for ICFRE Recruitment 2013: Connection with the official advertisement is possible with the link below:
Applicants that will commence for the interview will not be provided with the TA (Traveling Allowance) or DA (Daily Allowance).