Indian Council of Philosophical Research (ICPR), New Delhi had notified the complete detail of making the staffing of the candidates. The scheme having notified thoroughly various posts for which the detail is underneath:
ICPR Recruitment 2017 – 01 Director Vacancy – Last Date: 29-9-2017
Company Name: Indian Council of Philosophical Research (ICPR)
Name of Posts: Director (Planning & Research)
Number of Vacancies: 01 post
Qualification: Scholar in Philosophy with a doctoral degree
Age Limit: 50 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. Rs.15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/-
Application Procedure: The completed application in all respect must be sent to the address: Director (A&F)i/c, Indian Council of Philosophical Research, 36 Tughlakabad Institutional Area, M.B. Road, New Delhi–110 062.
Selection Procedure: Interview/ Test
Last Date to Apply: September 29, 2017
Official Website: www.icpr.in
ICPR New Delhi Recruitment 2016-17 for 10 posts for Lower Division Clerk, Assistant Librarian and other posts (Closed)
- Director (Academic): 01 Post
- Director (Administration & Finance): 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
- Senior Stenographer: 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 02 Posts
- Staff Car Driver: 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 02 Posts
Age Perimeter: The necessity of the age for the each respective post got discussed underneath systematically:
- Director (Academic): 50 years
- Director (Administration & Finance): 50 years
- Assistant Librarian: 40 years
- Senior Stenographer: 28 years
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 28 years
- Staff Car Driver: 30 years
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 25 years
Applicants with the category reserved will get permitted with the relaxation in the age along with the employees of state and central government.
Educational Qualification: Indian Council of Philosophical Research (ICPR), New Delhi had made available the educational perspective for each concerning position as beneath:
- Director (Academic): Applicants for the post must be the Scholar in Philosophy with a doctoral degree or the corresponding research work or published work of high quality and active engagement in research.
- Director (Administration & Finance): The necessity of the education under the post is Bachelor’s Degree.
- Assistant Librarian: Applicants for the post need having the academic as High Class Master’s Degree and the Degree in Library Science.
- Senior Stenographer: The qualifying education under the post is Bachelor’s Degree.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 12th class passed or the comparable education.
- Staff Car Driver: 10th class or ITI passed with the valid driving license and experience in work for minimum two years
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Applicants requires the education as Matriculation passed
Selection Process: To get selected for the post the necessity on the candidates is to perform efficiently in the interview session.
Application Submission: The registration under the post requires getting via the application arranged by the expert faculty of Indian Council of Philosophical Research (ICPR), New Delhi. The application needed sending with the concerning certificates and the documents.
Significant Date: 16th Feb 2016: The closing period until which the application must get receipted at the office premises. The application having submitted after the period will be of no use and will lead to the cancellation of candidature of applicants.
Vital Link: Indian Council of Philosophical Research (ICPR), New Delhi had mentioned the connection underneath that will make the candidates getting connected to the official detail and the recruitment notification along with the format of the application: