Institute of Company Secretaries of India is commonly known as ICSI. Recently, Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has published an advertisement to recruit 104 educated candidates under its jobs, vacancies & recruitment project 2017. So, we can say it is the great opportunity for those candidates who are interested to do job in Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). We are giving best short knowledge to candidates for find their eligibility as per desired post under Institute of Company Secretaries of India Recruitment 2017 project but if the candidates are not satisfied with this knowledge then they have another option to download an official advertisement of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) from the link given below under the head of reference.
ICSI Recruitment 2017: 23 Director, Executive & Other Vacancies – Last Date: 28-2-2017
Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Dean: 01 post
- Joint Secretary/Director: 02 posts
- Director: 01 post
- Joint Director: 01 post
- Assistant Director: 07 posts
- SQL Database Administrator: 01 post
- Executive: 09 posts
- Web Designer: 01 post
Age Limit: 35-45 years
- Dean:17.5 lakh per annum approx.
- Joint Secretary/Director & Director: Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay
- Joint Director: 01 post
- SQL Database Administrator, Assistant & Joint Director: Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.7600/5400/-
- Executive/Web Designer: Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4800/4200/-
- Dean: Master Degree in Economics/Law/Commerce/Management/Accounts/Finance or equivalent grade on a point scale
- Joint Secretary/Director: Graduate Degree and Member of ICSI of India of the Institute of Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountants and Degree in Commerce & final pass of the CS/CA/CWA exam or PG Degree in Commerce and Bachelor Degree in Law
- Director: Degree in commerce & member of ICSI/CA/ICAI(Cost)
- Joint Director: ACS or PG Degree in Economics/Commerce/Law/Management and Degree/Diploma in Printing Technology
- Assistant Director: ACS/CA/CMA or PG Degree in Commerce/Law/Management and Graduate Degree
- SQL Database Administrator: MCA or B.Tech/BE in Computer Science/IT/Electronics
- Executive: Graduate Degree and final pass of CMA/CS/CA/Cost Accountant and PG Degree/Diploma in Management with specialization in Finance
- Web Designer: MCA or BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/IT/Electronics
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.icsi.edu
Deadline: 28th Feb 2017
Official Website: www.icsi.edu
ICSI Recruitment 2016-17 for the 16 posts of Assistant Director and other posts (Clsoed)
The Indian Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) under an Act of Parliament had recently announced a opportunity for the applicants wishing to get interlinked with the supremacy. The announcement currently is related for the 16 posts of Assistant Director and other posts and the necessary detail is as beneath:
Age limit: Applicants are related with the variable need of the age for the posts. under the posts that are being marked to be as 1 to 4 the requirement of the age is being mentioned to be as 45 years. For the post of the Assistant Director the possession of the age is being provided to be 35 years. The necessity of the age must be get attained on the date of 1st April 2015. Applicants that belong to the community of reserved applicants will be provided with the relaxation in the age.
Educational Criterion Set: The Indian Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has arranged the specific need of the education for the posts. The requirement announced is mentioning to get with the official advertisement and this is required to get with the complete need of the education.
Selection Method: To get selected under the post applicants are needed firstly to get selected with the applications that will be accepted. Applicants that will be selected at the first stage will be needed to get their genuineness checked with the written test or the interview session as per the number of the applications that will be reaching.
Scheme to submit an application: The Indian Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) had mentioned that the official website is required to get tag by the applicants. This request for the post must be compiled with the legitimate information and then make the final submission. It is also required to retain the print out of the application and use it when required at the future schemes of the selection.
- 7th April 2015: Initial date which is provided for the initiation of the online submission of the application.
- 24th April 2015: Terminating or the concluding date which is provided for final compliance of the application online.
- To get the recruitment advertisement the link which is associated for the applicants is mentioned to be underneath by The Indian Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI):
- The online registration for the post is to make at the linkage which is being specified to be as beneath: