IDTR Recruitment 2016 for 17 posts of Manager, Technician and other posts: Indo-Danish Tool Room (IDTR) had announced the complete progression that is to make the staffing over the positions got announced thoroughly. The positioning of the candidates requires making for the 17 posts of Manager, Technician, and other posts and the eligibility details are below:
- Senior Manager (Mktg. & Consultancy): 45 years
- Senior Manager (Production): 45 years
- Senior Manager (Design): 45 years
- Manager (Production): 40 years
- Senior Engineer (Production): 35 years
- Senior Engineer (Training): 35 years
- Senior Engineer (Design): 35 years
- Engineer (Design): 30 years
- Engineer (Training): 30 years
- Technician II/ I: 30 years
Educational Qualification: The requirement of the education for the each specific post got presented beneath by the Indo-Danish Tool Room (IDTR):
- Senior Manager (Mktg. & Consultancy)
- Senior Manager (Production)
- Senior Manager (Design): Applicants for the post are liable with the educational qualification as Degree in the Mechanical or Production Engineering. The desirable qualification specified for the candidates is Post Graduation Diploma in the Marketing or Management. Applicants needed also having the appropriate familiarity with the work for the minimum period of eight years.
- Posts IV to IX: The worthy qualification under the announced posts must be Degree or Diploma needed in Mechanical or Production Engineering or Diploma in Tool & Die Making. The qualification got desirable from the candidates is the Post Diploma in Tool Design or CAD – CAM or the comparable qualification.
- Technician II/ I: Applicants for the post are to get connected with the educational necessity as the ITI Certificate in Machinist, Turner, Fitter, Electrician, Electronics or Tool Room certificate from an SIDO Tool Room. The qualification desirable from the candidates needed getting qualified absolutely is Certificate course in CAD, CAM or CNC.
Fee Schedule: The amount of fee having made publicized is the Rs. 25 for the SC and ST candidates. The amount of fee needed paying by the candidates other than these categories is Rs. 100. The fee announced paying with the bank draft that must be in the favour of any of the nationalized bank. The fee must be payable at Jamshedpur.
Application Submission: The application submission is the process got announced submitting to get registered for the Indo-Danish Tool Room (IDTR). The application submission is to get accompanied with the self – attested photocopies and the bank draft.
Significant Dates: The date of the advertisement got mentioned thoroughly as 10th Oct 2015 to 16th Oct 2015.
- The application required reaching the premises for the complete registration within the 30 days of the announcement.
Vital Link: Indo-Danish Tool Room (IDTR) had mentioned the linkage underside that will enable the candidates to get associated and the connected to the official publication and the notification: