The supremacy of the Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding (IFGTB) got established in the years April 1988. The supremacy is thoroughly under the endorsement of ICFRE, an autonomous council under the Government of India, Ministry of Environment and Forests.
IFGTB Recruitment 2016 for 9 posts of Research Fellow, Field Assistant and other posts
Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding (IFGTB) had announced the complete employment session that got notified to make the enrollment on the contract basis. The publicized features mentions making the registration for the 9 posts of Research Fellow, Field Assistant, and other posts that is to get associated with eligibility aspects as mentioned beneath:
Age Limit: The comprehensive detail of the age got announced getting reckon on the date 19th Oct 2015 for each post. The age boundary for each post got discussed beneath:
- Research Fellow: 35 years
- Junior Research Fellow: 28 years
- Field Assistant: 25 years
- The age relaxation will also get allowable for the reserved community candidates as per the rules and the regulations.
Educational Qualification: The education detail got mentioned underneath by the Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding (IFGTB) systematically:
1. Research Fellow: 05 Posts
- Germplasm Exploration and Collection: Master Degree in Botany, Forestry or Plant Genetics Resources
- Germplasm Conservation: Master Degree in Botany, Forestry, Genetics, Plant Physiology or Plant Genetics Resources
- Germplasm Documentation: Master Degree in Botany, Forestry or Plant Genetics Resources
- Germplasm Characterization: Master Degree in Biotechnology, Biochemistry or Botany
2. Junior Research Fellow: Master Degree in Botany, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Zoology or Chemistry
3. Field Assistant: Degree in the Life Science
Tenure of Service: The announcement by the Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding (IFGTB) to make the employment is on the contract basis. The service will get terminated on completion of the project as commenced.
Selection Process: The absolute assortment of the aspirants mentioned getting completed via the presentation of the candidates in the interview progression.
Application Submission: The sequence of the discussion will make the candidates having registered for the post as announced by the Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding (IFGTB). Applicants are to bring all the associated certificates and the documents that are in two sets that is one of original and other carrying Xerox of all the certificates.
Significant Dates: The date of the interview on which candidates needed making the presence is 19th Oct 2015. The time appreciable to make the presence for the meeting is 9:00 am.
Vital Link: The web portal that got mentioned below by the Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding (IFGTB) is to get the detail as specified in the publication: