Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology is also known as IGIB as its short name. The official website of the institute is also on its short name i.e. igib.in. IGIB has issued a detail advertisement for the recruitment of Various Posts. The following information is obtained from the advertisement about age limitation, academic qualification, procedures of application and selection, important links and references. So that candidates can know their eligibility criteria to apply for the post. The candidates can also download the complete advertisement from the link given below.
IGIB Recruitment 2017 – 01 PFT Technician Vacancy – Last Date: 15-08-17
|Post Name||PFT Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||01 Posts|
|Age Limit||30 Years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25,000/- Per Month + HRA|
|Application Procedure||Apply Online through Official Website: http://www.igib.res.in|
|Interview Date & Time||24-08-2017 at 10.30 am|
|Notification Link||Download Official Notification Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
IGIB Recruitment 2016-17: 13 Various Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Project Fellow, Sr Project Fellow, Post-Doctoral Fellow, Medical Research Officer, Project Manager, Animal Attendant
- Age Limit as on 30th Nov 2015: 28-38 years
- Qualification: M.Sc./B.Tech/M.S, Ph.D, M.Sc., M.SC./B.Tech, in relevant discipline from a recognized university/institute, MBBS, MBA, 12th pass with experience in animal handling or DMLT or B.Sc. in zoology/Life Science
- Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
- Interview date & Time: 24th Feb 2016 at 10.30 AM
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: www.igib.res.in
- Deadline: 10th Feb 2016
IGIB Recruitment 2016-17 of 10 Posts of RA, Sr Project Fellow, Project Fellow & Associate: (Closed)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 10 Posts for IGIB.
- Name of Posts: RA, Sr Project Fellow, Project Fellow & Associate.
- Age Limit: 28-35 years (relaxation as per rules).
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E./M.Sc., PHD and BAMS degree in relevant disicplines from any recognized University.
- Selection Procedure: Selection based on Interview.
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website.
- Deadlines: 12th March, 2015.
- Interview Date & Time: 26th March, 2015 at 10:30 A.M.
- Interview Venue: Mall Road Campus, Delhi-110007.
IGBI Recruitment 2016-17 (Closed): The posts are purely on contract basis for the period of 1 years and may further extended if IGIB thinks fit.
Name and Number of vacancies: There are 6 vacancies are open for Data Entry Operators.
Age limit, qualification and Experiences
- Age: The age of the candidate should be maximum of 28 years as on 23rd Dec, 2014. The relaxation in age of the candidates who belongs to SC/ST/OBC is also allowed as per the rules of reservations. The details about the relaxation in the age of the candidates can be found on the advertisement.
- Qualification: The candidates should have graduation degree in computer science, IT or in Computer application or diploma in computer application, computer science or information technology. The typing speed of 30 words per minute is also required.
- Experience: The experience of 1 year in database management system, office automation, human resource management, DEO operation is also required.
Salary pay scale: The fixed salary for the post of DEO is Rs.14, 000 per month. No other allowances will be paid as it is a contract basis post.
Work Responsibilities: The main duty of the selected candidates will be creating master data for HR, PIR stores, Vendors etc.
Selection Procedure: After considering the marks and performance in previous academic qualification, the candidates will be called for the interview. The interview pattern will be based on the work responsibility which they will held after selection or the experiences they have.
Application Procedure: The application form with required documents should be send to the address of the CSIR-IGIB before or on 23rd Dec, 2012.
Important Dates: The last date to apply for the post of Data Entry Operators in IGIR Is 23rd Dec, 2014. The candidates are advised that send the application 2 or 3 days before the last date. The interview dates are 28th Dec, 2014 and 29th Dec, 2014.
References: As the above information is only to get their eligibility criteria for the post. But we advised to the candidates that if you are eligibility for the post then must download the complete advertisement and read at least one time before sending the application form.