IGM Kolkata Recruitment 2016 for 22 posts of Junior Office Assistant, Hindi Translator, and other posts: India Government Mint (IGM), Kolkata had announced the concerning process of making the staffing of the candidates on the vacated positions. The detailed scheme is for 22 posts of Junior Office Assistant, Hindi Translator, and other posts for which the detail is underneath:
- Junior Office Assistant: 10 posts
- Junior Hindi Translator: 01 post
- Supervisor (Tech.) (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic/ Metallurgy): 11 posts
Age Perimeter: India Government Mint (IGM), Kolkata had mentioned the detail of the age under each post as underneath systematically:
- Junior Office Assistant: 18 years to 28 years
- Junior Hindi Translator: 18 years to 30 years
- Supervisor (Tech.) (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic/ Metallurgy): 18 years to 30 years
The obligation on the candidates is to make the reckoning of the age on the date 31st Jan 2016. The relaxation in the age will get permitted to the candidates that are under the community SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes) for five years and OBC (Other Backward Classes) for three years.
Educational Qualification: The necessity of the education under each post is underneath systematically:
- Junior Office Assistant: Applicants for the post are to get connected with the education as Graduation Degree with the aggregate of the marks as 55%. Applicants need also having the appropriate typing speed of 40 WPM in language English and 30 WPM in Hindi.
- Junior Hindi Translator: The necessity of the academic got mentioned as Master’s Degree in Hindi or English with the English or Hindi as the subject at the graduation level.
- Supervisor (Tech.) (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic/ Metallurgy): The academic having required under the post got mentioned as three years Diploma in the concerning trade.
Fees Schedule: India Government Mint (IGM), Kolkata had mentioned the schedule of the fee as Rs. 350 that is completely non – refundable.
Selection Process: The process of the selection of the candidates announced making with the online test that is to get followed with the skill test. The final announced progression making the selection of the candidates is the interview session.
Application Submission: The associated process of registration provides the usage of the official site of the India Government Mint (IGM), Kolkata. Applicants are to retain the printout of the application for the future selection schemes.
- 27th Jan 2016: The date announced to make the initiation of the submission of the application online.
- 27th Feb 2016: The final permitted period related to which the application must get submitted at the official site.
- 27th Jan 2016 to 27th Feb 2016: The date permitted making the payment of the fee.
- India Government Mint (IGM), Kolkata had mentioned the connection underneath that is to make the candidates getting connected with the recruitment advertisement and the associated general instructions:
- To apply online for the post the necessary and the concerning linkage got presented underneath by the supremacy: