IGNCA Recruitment 2016 for 5 posts of Research Assistant and Project Assistant: The publication by the Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts (IGNCA) got announced to make the employment for 5 posts of Research Assistant and Project Assistant associated to which the eligibility concerns are below:
- Research Assistant: 03 Posts
- Project Assistant: 02 Posts
Age Limit: The age on the date 1st Jan 2015 must not be more than 35 years.
Educational Qualification: The detail of the academic for the each concerning post got mentioned beneath by the Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts (IGNCA):
- Research Assistant: The associated qualification for the post required as Post Graduation degree with the three years of work experience. The familiarity with the work got required in the fields of Humanities with the knowledge of Indian Arts, Technical Knowledge and Data Management.
- Project Assistant: Applicants are to get connected with the education as Master’s Degree with the three years of work familiarity.
Selection Process: The factor notified to make the selection of the candidates is the interview.
Application Submission: Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts (IGNCA) had for the candidates to send the application in the prescribed format. The application is to get acknowledged with the related certificates and the documents.
Significant Dates: 10th Nov 2015: The concluding period until which the application reception will get acknowledged completely.
Vital Link: The significant linkage for the position got mentioned underneath by the Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts (IGNCA):
IGNCA Recruitment 2016 for 2 posts of Project Assistant and Project Associate
Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts (IGNCA) to make the employment on the recently announced projects had publicized to invite the applications. The enrollment session is worthy to get projected for the two posts of Project Assistant and Project Associate for which detail is beneath:
- Project Assistant
- Project Associate
Age Limit: The necessity of the age maturity to get the complete qualifying nature got mentioned as not more than 40 years. The reckoning of the age mentioned making on the period 1st Jan 2015.
Educational Qualification: Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts (IGNCA) had mentioned the need of the education as underneath for the associated positions:
- Project Assistant – The education needed under the associated post is MA in the Chinese Language and the Literature. Applicants must also have the minimum of one year of work experience in Research and Familiarity with the Chinese history and art.
- Project Associate – Applicants under the post are liable to have the education as Master’s of Arts, M. Phil in Chinese Studies or East Asian Studies. Applicants are liable to have the one year experience in the research institution and must have the knowledge of certification, demonstration and outreach programme.
Selection Process: The choice of the candidates is the most related aspect of filling the vacated positions. The significant process mentioned making the choice of the candidates is the direct interrogation i.e. interview.
Application Submission: Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts (IGNCA) had mentioned for the candidates to have the complete qualifying nature. The appropriate candidates are liable to send the application along with the associated certificates and the documents as mentioned comprehensively.
Significant Dates: The final period until which the final entertaining of the request form must get considerate is 6th Nov 2015.
Vital Link: The connection provided underneath by the Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts (IGNCA) is worth to get the associated recruitment publication and the officially designed application form: