It was very important that a perfect blend of the culture, civilization with the modern education have to be made. This was important to put the present generation on the right path with the judicial way. This thought process was coined and it leads to the establishment of the Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS). Date of the existence of the institute is the 20th Oct 1965. This had leaded the nation in the most intellectual manner. It had truly advanced the nation in the study by providing the education making the overall development.
We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in IIAS under IIAS Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
IIAS Recruitment 2014 for the 13 posts of Stenographer & Other Posts:
Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS) had always believed to grant the opportunities to the applicants that could in real manner can perform the work judicially. The recently proclaimed notification is for the 13 posts of Stenographer & Other Posts for which entire detail is as below:
Age limit: Applicants that are showing the willingness to be the part of the supremacy of the Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS) must be matured enough. It is needed to be 18 years to 28 years as on the date of the 1st Feb 2014.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Assistant: Bachelors degree in the requirement of the educational qualification. Applicants must also have the proficiency attained in the shorthand and computer typing with the suitable speed of 100 words and 40 words respectively.
- Professional Assistant: Qualification desirable from the applicants is the MA, M.Sc., M. Com and M. Lib Science or BA, B.Sc., B. Com and B. Lib Science to get qualified for the post.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Scholastic maturity that is desirable from the applicants is the matriculation. Along with it applicants must have the appropriate typing speed. It is required to be 35 words per minute in the language English and 30 words per minute in the language Hindi.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical): Applicants to make the submission of the application need to have the educational qualification to be matriculation.
Fees Schedule: Schedule of the fee by the Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS) is being set to be Rs. 300 that is for the reserve category applicants and Rs. 500 for the unreserved category applicants. Method of the payment is set to be DD.
Selection Method: Written test/ skill test and interview will help the Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS) to make the selection of the applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: Submission of the hard copy of application is the method duly attached with the registration. Applicants along with the application are liable to tie up the required credentials.
Important Date: All the application must reach the office premises of the Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS with in the 21 days of the notification in the employment newspaper.
- Official notification that commences about the educational qualification is at the below link:
- Recruitment advertisement is accessible at the linkage below: