The circular recently announced is favorable for the applicants that wished to get the services under the supremacy of Indian Institute of Horticulture Research (IIHR).
IIHR Recruitment 2016: 32 Vacancies
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Research Associate: 02 posts
- SRF: 05 posts
- JRF: 01 post
- Field Assistant: 02 posts
- Technical Assistant: 03 posts
- Skilled Assistant: 05 posts
- Lab Assistant: 01 post
- Young Professional: 08 posts
- Skilled Labour: 02 posts
- Filed/Lab Assistant: 01 post
- Technical Person: 01 post
- Unskilled Worker: 01 post
- Age Limit: 21 -40 years for Men and 21-45 years for Women
- Research Associate: Sc. in relevant discipline/Ph.D with experience, Graduate in any Agricultural Science or Life science with MBA/Agri-Business
- SRF:Sc. in relevant discipline
- JRF:Sc. in relevant discipline
- Field Assistant: SSLC pass preferable with prior experience in Lab and Filed work, especially in Vegetable Crops
- Technical Assistant: Diploma (Welder or Turner or Fitter) or ITI Certificate
- Skilled Assistant: ITI Certificate or SSLC pass with two year experience
- Lab Assistant: PUC/12th with knowledge in Computer
- Young Professional: Sc. in relevant discipline, Diploma in Agriculture
- Skilled Labour: 7th Standard
- Filed/Lab Assistant: SSLC pass preferable with prior experience in Lab/Filed Work
- Technical Person: Sc. in Horticultural/Plant Breeding, etc.. relevant disciplines
- Unskilled Worker: 6th Standard with experience in Filed Worker
- Selection Procedure: Walk-in Interview
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
- Interview date & Time: 12th July 2016 & 13th July 2016 at 10.00 AM
IIHR Recruitment 2015 for 16 posts of SRF, JRF, and other posts (Closed)
Indian Institute of Horticulture Research (IIHR) had announced the process of the enrolment for the projects instigated recently. The detail got permissible is for the 16 posts of SRF, JRF, and other posts under which the worthy regulations and niceties are beneath:
- Junior Research Fellow: 30 years (Men) and 35 years (Women)
- Senior Research Fellow: 35 years (Men) and 40 years (Women)
- RA: 40 years (Men) and 45 years (Women)
- Technical Assistant, Field Assistant, Young Professional-I and Young Professional-II: 21 years to 40 years
Educational Qualification: The obligation of the education that is elementary having made known by the Indian Institute of Horticulture Research (IIHR) is the Master’s degree in the associated trade for which candidates are applying.
Selection Process: The progression of the interview will decide on the applicants that are suitable for the announced positions.
Application Submission: The succession that got publicized by the Indian Institute of Horticulture Research (IIHR) for getting listed is the consideration of the arranged form. The application must get coupled with the associated documents for the final registration.
- 15th Sep 2015: The last date announced for the compliance of the request at the venue announced.
- 25th Sep 2015 and 26th Sep 2015: The time of the interview having permitted for the candidates.
- IIHR had provided the link below that is to collect the recruitment publication:
- The worthy application form requires to assert with the web portal underside:
IIHR Recruitment 2015 for 20 posts of SRF, Young Professional, and other posts (Closed)
Indian Institute of Horticulture Research (IIHR) had made the publication that permits the recruitment for the vacated positions. The detail to follow is for the 20 posts of SRF, Young Professional, and other posts and the particulates to follow are underside:Age Perimeter and Qualification: The detail concerning to the education and age must get via the notification having arranged by the Indian Institute of Horticulture Research (IIHR). Candidates must get the complete detail and only then apply for the post.
Selection Procedure: The whole selection process for the post is to rely on the interview session.
Registration Process: The announcement by the Indian Institute of Horticulture Research (IIHR) for the registration mentions the dispatch of the application. This application arranged is to send with the concerning certificates and documents.
- The closing date for the welcoming of the applications is the 17th July 2015.
- The date of the interview got mentioned to be on 24th July 2015 and 25th July
Crucial Link: The linkage offered beneath by the Indian Institute of Horticulture Research (IIHR) is to concern with the acknowledgment of the recruitment advertisement:
IIHR Recruitment 2015 for 14 posts of SRF, Project Assistant and RA (Closed)
Indian Institute of Horticulture Research (IIHR) for the recruitment under year 2015 had invited the applications. These requests are concerning for the 14 posts of SRF, Project Assistant and RA that are as below:
- Senior Research Fellow: 12 Posts
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
- Research Associate: 01 Post
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Senior Research Fellow: Applicants are to have the age 35 (Thirty – Five) years (Men) and 40 (Forty) years women. Applicants for the post must have the education as M.Sc. (Ag) in plant pathology, biotechnology, microbiology or biochemistry.
- Project Assistant: Applicants are linked with the 21 years to 40 years. The need for education is provided as 10th class passed with the experience in workshop (Welder Fitting)
- Research Associate: The age for the post is required to 40 (Forty) years (Men) and 45 (Forty – Five) years women. Education associated is provided as M.Sc. (Ag) In plant pathology or biotechnology. Ph.D. in the plant pathology or agriculture biotechnology is also appreciable education.
Selection Method: The selection of the deserving applicants is stated to make via the interview.
The Method of Registration: Indian Institute of Horticulture Research (IIHR) had provided the prearranged format of the application at the official website. Candidates must clearly fill this form, and this request will be accepted with the certificates.
- The closing date associated with the reception of the applications is 15th May 2015.
- Date of interview is provided to be on 26th May 2015 and 27th May 2015.
- The web portal underneath, as provided by the Indian Institute of Horticulture Research (IIHR) is concerning to get the official advertisement:
- The application form is to get with the linkage provided below: