Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati is located at Guwahati in the state of Assam in India. The institute was established in the year 1994. The main responsibility of the institute is to provide education and research to the student as its motto is Knowledge is Power. The institute has more than 250 personnel in the campus. The official websites of the IIT Guwahati is www.iitg.ac.in and www.iitg.ernet.in, where you can get more information about the institute like contact numbers, addresses, campus detail, publications, research projects, photos, recruitment in campus and placment cell. So here we will talk about the IIT Guwahati latest recruitment projects in the year 2017.
IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2017: 17 Jr Technician, Nurse & Other Vacancies – Last Date 17-2-2017
Post Name: Jr Technician, Nurse & Others
- Junior Technician: 10 posts
- Nurse: 03 posts
- Assistant Coach: 03 posts
- Junior Assistant: 01 post
Age Limit: 27-35 years
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
- Junior Technician: Diploma in Engineering in relevant discipline with knowledge of computer applications
- Nurse: 10th pass or equivalent and registered with Nursing Council of India
- Assistant Coach: Bachelor Degree in Physical Education or any Bachelor Degree with Diploma in respective games
- Junior Assistant: Diploma/Certificate course of Photography
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test/Skill Test/Interview
Application Fee: Rs.300/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs.150/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates
Deadline: 17th Feb 2017
Official Website: www.iitg.ac.in
IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2016-17: 10 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Registrar
- Age Limit: 30 years
- Qualification: B.Sc. Nursing/GNM/ANM nursing course passed from any nursing School/Institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council and registered with “State Nurse ‘Midwives’ and Health Visitors’ Council”.
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
- Interview Date & Time:10th Aug 2016 at 9.30 AM
IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2016-17: 14 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Junior Assistant (Hostel)
- Age Limit: 27 years
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Social Work/Hospitality Management/Hostel Management/Home Science with knowledge of Computer Office Applications
- Selection Procedure: Written Test and/or Skill Test and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.iitg.ernet.in or http://www.iitg.ac.in
- Deadline: 4th June 2016
The latest notification by IIT Guwahati for the recruitment of 17 Technical Officer Grade-II (Closed)
has been issued today. The mail detail like eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application procedure, guidelines, important dates and links are given below. The candidates should check their eligibility before submitting application form. The candidates who are eligible for the posts must apply on or before 17th May, 2013 as it is the last date to submit application form. The posts are for 1 year probation period. The duration may be extended by the institute on the basis of performance.
Education Qualification: The qualification depends on the department in which the candidates are going to apply. The departments are centre for energy, centre for environment, central instruments facility, computer centre, centre of Nanotechnology, department of chemistry, department of physics, department of chemical engineering, civil engineering, computer science & engineering, electrical engineering & mechanical engineering. The qualification required are BE/B.Tech/M.Sc/ in the relevant departments.
Age limit: The age of the candidates should not be exceeded from 30 years. The age will be reckoned on 1st April, 2013.
Application Procedure: The candidates should download the application format from the official website of IIT Guwahati i.e. www.iitg.ernet.in or www.iitg.ac.in. The eligible candidates should fill all the required columns by their own handwriting. The application form should be attached with required documents as specified by the institute.
References: The above information is very important for the candidates who wants to apply for the above posts. But we advise to the eligible candidates that must read the complete advertisement before submitting application form as it contain detail information about the vacancies
Last Date: The last date to submit application form along with other required documents is 17th May, 2013. We advise to the candidates that submit application form 3 or 4 days in advance to avoid rejection and errors.
The candidates should also visit the following section to see the latest vacancies open in various government sectors.