Here is the list of latest IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2017 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by IIT Roorkee along with complete information. The page is all about to announce IIT Roorkee Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are total 16 vacancies open in IIT Roorkee as follows:
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2017: 85 Vacancies
Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Junior Technical Superintendent: 34 posts
- Junior Lab Assistant: 18 posts
- Junior Assistant: 31 posts
- Assistant Coach: 01 post
- Driver Grade: 01 post
Age Limit: 18-32 years
- Junior Technical Superintendent: 9300-34800 + GP Rs.4200/-
- Other Posts: 5200-20200 + GP Rs.2000/-
- Junior Technical Superintendent:Sc. or B.Tech/BE or B.Sc. or MCA or Diploma in Engineering, Graduation or Post Graduation with relevant experience
- Junior Lab Assistant: Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Engineering of three years duration in Computer Science/Electrical/Civil
- Junior Assistant: Bachelor Degree with knowledge of Computer office applications
- Assistant Coach: Bachelor Degree in Physical Education + Diploma in Coaching from NIS Patiala
- Driver Grade: 12th pass with Driving License of both heavy and light duty vehicles with 3 years of driving and maintenance experience or 12th pass with ITI Course
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Screening Test, Objective Type Written Exam and Skill/typing Test
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.iitr.ac.in and Download Application Form and Printout Hard Copy sent by registered/speed post before 5th Dec 2016
Deadline: 28th Nov 2016
Deadline for Submission of Application: 5th Dec 2016
IIT Roorkee SRF Recruitment 2016: 1 Vacancy (Closed)
- Qualification:Sc. in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Microbiology
- Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
- Interview Date & Time: 30th Sept, 2015 at 10.30 AM
- Application Procedure: Walk-in-Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
About IIT Roorkee: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee had gained the name of it in the top most lists of the institutes providing the education information in the latest technologies advancing. In the year 1996 it get its 150 years of glorious success and in the year 2001 it is being declared as the 7th Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) with the authority of national importance.
IIT, Roorkee had mentioned the enrollment process for the positions that got vacated in the supremacy. The publicized specifics are for the 23 posts of Research Associate, Project Associate, and other posts and the concern of eligibility with the posts is beneath:Educational Qualification: The educational qualification under the posts is the key to getting the seat secured. IIT, Roorkee had mentioned getting the complete requirement of the education from the authorized notice.
Selection Procedure: The assortment under the post for filling the vacated seats is to make with the interview session.
Registration Process: The practice of the listing that is to get the concern with the candidates as announced by the IIT, Roorkee is highly precise. The process arranged mentions considering the application prearranged. The application is to send with the considerable documents and certificates so that supremacy can make the pre reckoning of the eligibility.
Noteworthy Date: 4th August 2015: The dates having announced for the final submission of the application at the workplace.
Fundamental Link: The publication by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee is to get with the linkage made known underside:
IIT Roorkee Employment 2016 for the 70 posts of Professor and Associate Professor (Closed)
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee provides to make the staffing of the candidates. The announced process is to concern with the candidates for the 70 posts of Professor and Associate Professor for the different departments for which the detail to tag on is beside:
- Professor – Applicants for the post must have the education Ph.D. with the experience in the work for ten
- Associate Professor – The qualification required for the registration is the Ph.D. Degree with the six years of experience in the work.
Selection Procedure: The whole process of the selection is to be based on the interview session.
Registration Process: The registration to get for the post is provided thoroughly by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee. The process provides the submission of the application at the official website and then also to retain the form of the downloaded copy.
Noteworthy date: The date announced for the final submission of the application online is 30th June 2015.
- The link mentioned beneath by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee is to concern with the candidates for the recruitment advertisement:
- The online registration for the post need to work out via the link underside: