Here is the list of latest IITM Recruitment 2016 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by IITM along with complete information. The page is all about to announce IITM Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are total 5 vacancies open in IITM as follows:
IITM Pune Recruitment 2016: 5 Vacancies
- Post Name: Scientist B, C & D
- Age Limit as on 15th Oct 2016: 35-50 years
- Qualification: Master Degree or equivalent in relevant discipline, Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline, Be/B.Tech/M.Sc. in relevant filed
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.tropmet.res.in
- Deadline: 15th Oct 2016
IITM Pune Recruitment 2016: 23 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Research Associate (RA), Research Fellow (RF), Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Age Limit: 28-35 years
- Qualification: Doctorate Degree from a recognized University relevant subjects/fields, M.Sc. I relevant disciplines from a recognized University/Institution with NET/GATE/JAM qualified
- Selection Procedure: Walk-in Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: trompet.res.in
- Deadline: 30th April 2016
IITM Project Scientist Recruitment 2016: 19 Vacancies (Closed)
- Age Limit as on 30th Oct 2015: 35-50 years
- Qualification: Graduation and Post Graduation or Equivalent in relevant fields from a recognized University. Ph.D
- Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: www.tropmet.res.in/Careers
- Deadline: 30th Oct, 2015
About IITM: The candidates who are looking jobs in the Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM) should read the following information and bookmark this page. We are here list all the latest jobs vacancies announced by the Institute. The institute is popularly known as IITM by its short name. The official website of the IITM is www.tropmet.res.in, where the candidates can get all the complete information about the institute and its latest recruitment projects. The candidates who are interested to make career as a scientists and on other vacancies should apply for the following posts. The procedure to apply along with official references are given below. The candidates must visit the official notification before submitting application form. We advised to the eligible candidates that apply 3 or 4 days in advance to the last date.
IITM had provided the process to make the staffing. The process having advertised is for the 20 positions of Research Associate and Research Fellow. Seats allotted under the post coupled with eligibility requirements detail is beneath:
- Research Associate: 05 Posts
- Research Fellow: 15 Posts
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Research Associate: Age-associated for the post is 35 years. The requisite of education for the position is Doctorate in Physics, Applied Physics, Meteorology, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Atmospheric Sciences, Oceanography, Statistics, Geology or Geophysics with Meteorology as the main
- Research Fellow: Applicants are to have the age 28 years and Education concerning is M.Sc., MS, M. Tech or B.Sc. in the same topics as for the post of RA.
Selection Method: The interview is the process that got announced to make the selection of candidates.
The Method of Registration: Under the follow up of the registration scheme applicants are to fill the online application. It is possible to submit to the official website of Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM). After the final submission on clicking the submit button candidates will make available with the print out of the application. This application must get retained for the interview session.
- 15th April 2015: Starting date to apply for the post online.
- 31st May 2015: Last date mentioned to submit the application online.
- The link to the recruitment advertisement is as below:
- Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM) had provided the link below to get the online application for post of Research Associate:
- To apply online for Research Fellow link is beneath:
- Instructions regarding the filling of online application are below:
IITM Recruitment 2015-2016 for the 17 posts of Scientist – D (Closed) Earth System Science Organization (ESSO) with the endorsement of the Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM), Pune had invited the applications. This is favorable for the 17 posts of Scientist – D for which the allotment of the seats is being briefly mentioned to be below:
- Centre for Climate Change Research: 10 Posts
- Centre for Advanced Training: 04 Posts
- National Monsoon Mission: 03 Posts
Age limit: Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM) had stated the age to be 50 years on the date of 15th April 2014 which is the last date to receive the applications.
Educational Criterion Set: Scholastic maturity attached with the applicants is the Master’s Degree. Other than this comparable qualification in Meteorology, Atmospheric Sciences, Oceanography, Physics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Applied Physics or Geophysics is also appreciable on the part of the applicants i.e. applicants can apply for the post.
Selection Method: Personal interview is the process of the making the picking of the applicants appropriate for the post out of all interested for the post.
Scheme to submit an application: The process of the registration is being divided in to two steps. First step includes the submission of the CV at the official website of the Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM). 2nd phase states that applicants send the three reference letters to the address as mentioned in the official notification.
Important Date: 15th April 2014: last date to receive the applications by the Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM).
- Recruitment notification under which the complete information is being mentioned is possible to get via the connection below:
- The online registration for the post could be assorted via the connection which is being provided to be below:
- Instructions which are associated with the registration online are to get from the web portal below: