Meteorological detail founds to have the persistence from the ancient times. India too fortuned to have the many of oldest observations of the world that helped to unfold the many mysteries and concepts. The India Meteorological Department (IMD) got established by the Government of India had been shifted to the many different locations and finally got the place New Delhi.
IMD Recruitment 2015 for the 35 posts of Project Scientist: India Meteorological Department (IMD) had also been an opportunity provider to the different valuable and efficient manpower. The announcement on the current basis is for the 35 posts of Project Scientist. The various departments and grades associated with the jobs are beneath:
- Project Scientist ‘D’: 16 Vacancies
- Project Scientist ‘C’: 04 Vacancies
- Project Scientist ‘B’: 15 Vacancies
Age Perimeter: The requirement of the age for the post got provided by the supremacy as underneath:
- Project Scientist ‘D’: 50 years
- Project Scientist ‘C’: 40 years
- Project Scientist ‘B’: 28 years
Educational Qualification: India Meteorological Department (IMD) had mentioned the requirement of the education for the post associated with Master’s Degree. This education needs to be in the subjects of Agricultural Sciences, Meteorology or Oceanography. The education that is appreciable along with this is the B. Tech in Engineering, Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
Selection Procedure: The selection needed to make for the post is to complete the personal interview session. Applicants are also to check on their authenticity with the required verification of the documents.
Registration Process: The registration that is to get the post is precisely announced and provided by the India Meteorological Department (IMD) as underneath:
- Candidates, before to apply for the post, must have the possession of the valid Email ID, mobile number.
- Candidates at next need to scan all the desirable certificates associated with eligibility.
- Applicants on having the desired requirements need to follow the official website and then to fill the desired detail.
- Aspirants after making the final compliance must retain the application to use for the future in the downloaded
Noteworthy Date: The compiling date provided to apply for the post online is 29th June 2015. Applicants are to fill the detail within this date and after this the site will not be active for the submission of the application.
- The requisite of the recruitment advertisement and application form is to get with the link made available by the India Meteorological Department (IMD) as underside:
- The online application needs to complete with the link mentioned as underneath: