Indian Maritime University (IMU) provides the shine to the aspirations of the potential generation that had the aptitude in the field related with the marine learning and research and IMU is always active to create such vacancies for applicants in their panel. The candidates who are interested to know more about IMU Chennail can visit the official website i.e.www.imu.edu.in or www.imu.tc.nic.in.
IMU Chennai Recruitment 2017: 31 Assistant, Secretary & Other Vacancies – Last Date: 8-3-2017
Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Assistant Registrar (Finance): 01 post
- Private Secretary: 04 posts
- Assistant (Finance): 04 posts
- Assistant: 22 posts
Age Limit: 35-45 years
- Assistant Registrar (Finance):15600-39100 with GP Rs.5400/-
- Private Secretary: Rs.9300-34800/- with GP Rs.4800/-
- Assistant: Rs.5200-20200/- with GP Rs.2400/-
- Assistant Registrar (Finance): Master Degree in Commerce or its equivalent or Bachelor Degree with CA/ICWA
- Private Secretary: Bachelor Degree
- Assistant (Finance): Bachelor Degree or equivalent grade in Commerce or Mathematics or Statistics
- Assistant: Bachelor Degree
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Online Screening Test followed by Interview/Skill Test in Typing and Shorthand
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.imu.ac.in
Deadline: 8th March 2017
Official Website: www.imu.ac.in
Indian Marine University (IMU) Recruitment 2016-17 for the post of Faculty (closed)
Indian Marine University (IMU) had made an announcement in which the applications are being invited for the 62 vacancies for the post of Faculty.
Note worthy points regarding IMU Chennai Recruitment 2013
Age limit: Maturity level i.e. age must not be crossed over 40 years by the applicants that wished to apply for the post. With this the relaxation in the age will be granted to the applicants that belong to the reserved category applicants.
Educational Qualification: Requirement from the applicants in regards to the education is to have the possession in the master’s degree that must be in the relevant subject with the aggregate of the marks need to be 55%.
Selection Procedure: Assortment of the applicants will be completed with the written test and afterwards with the personal interview session is also to proceed.
Method to Apply: Application form that is being prescribed by the authority with all the attested documents had to be posted to the authority.
Important Date: 6th Nov 2013 is the last date for receipting the applications.
Important Link: Link to the official advertisement is as below:
To get the required application form and recruitment for the core and non core areas the link is as below:
Indian Maritime University (IMU Chennai) Recruitment 2016-17 for the post of Faculty (closed)
The page is all about the latest jobs vacancies available in IMU Chennai. We will list here all the latest recruitment projects 2013 declared by IMU Chennail. The candidates should bookmark this page for future updates. This time university had the announced the 43 posts on the contract basis for the post of Faculty that are as below:
- Nautical science
- Marine engineering
- MBA (International Transportation & Logistics)
- MBA (Port & shipping Management)
- LLM (International Maritime Law)
- Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering
- Ship building and Repair
To apply for the post applicants first have the following eligibility points in their personality that are as below:
Age limit: As every post is accessible with some important criterion and out of this one of the major factors is the age and it should be up to 60 years for the applicants interested in the applying for the post.
Educational Qualification: According to the requirement that is being associated with the particular post is as below:
1. Nautical science: Master (FG) and out of this applicant must have sailed as Chief Officer for one year on foreign going ships and with this candidates must have the enviable certificate of Competency or the M.Sc. from World Maritime University.
2. Marine engineering: MEO certificate of competency and also should have the experience of 6 months at the level of the management or the applicants should also have the master’s degree in the concerned field.
3. MBA (International Transportation & Logistics)
4. MBA (Port & shipping Management)
5. LLM (International Maritime Law): All the three posts are available to the applicants to apply with the educational qualification of the master’s degree with the aggregate of 55% marks and also the PHD degree in the related subject.
6. Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering
7. Ship building and Repair: Regarding both the posts Master’s degree with the 55% marks or the B. Tech in the concerned trait is the essential qualification required.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the applicants is the fact that is solemnly inter-related with the procedure and according to it applicants will have to work hard and collect all their confidence so that could perform well in the interview session with the authentication of the document also to perform by the experts.
Method to Apply: Mode to apply for post had its concern with submitting all the concerned credentials with the application that is being filled with the information that is duly valid and also applicants could make it evident at the time of the interview. Certificates that are to be send to the office premises must be duly attested.
Important Date: Last date till which the applications must reach at the door step of the IMU is 7th Oct 2013.
Important Link: Application form and the guidelines that are being summarized in the official notification can be obtained by the clicking on the link below. The official websites of the university are www.imu.edu.in or www.imu.tc.nic.in to know more about its recruitment projects 2013.