INCOIS Recruitment 2016 for 1 post of Senior Executive (Coordinator Grade – III): Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) on the contract basis had announced to make the staffing of the candidates. The associated perspectives are to get tag for one post of Senior Executive (Coordinator Grade – III) related to which the eligibility features are beneath:
Age Limit: The variable eligibility features announced by the Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) are must to have in the possession for complete qualifying nature. The announced age maturity for the position is 35 years. The norm of the relaxation in the age getting followed for the candidates that are under the reserved community as per the associated rules and the regulations.
Educational Qualification: The related education mentioned for making the candidates qualified is the Bachelors or the education that is comparable. Applicants must also have the appropriate Dictation Speed in Shorthand with the 120 Words Per Minute in 10 minutes and for Transcription time should be 50 minutes in the language English on the computer.
Tenure of Service: The necessity got publicized by the Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) to make the enrollment of the candidates is purely on the contract basis. The service period is for the recently announced projects and got extendable on the satisfactory performance of the candidates.
Selection Process: The obligation on the candidates is to send the request form as on the basis of these the initial selection of the candidates will get completed by the supremacy. The shortlisted candidates will get intimated via the proper means for the further selection scheme got mentioned as interview session. Applicants are to get checked on their authenticity with the suitable verification of the certificates.
Application Submission: The procedure of the submission of the application is worth announcing by the Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) as beneath systematically:
- Applicants applying for the post must have the valid email Id and also the contact number.
- Applicants getting satisfied with eligibility aspects must log into the official site.
- Applicants must get the accompanied with the complete process of registration and fill the vacated form.
- After the complete submission, the printout of the application is must getting retained.
Significant Dates: 20th Nov 2015: The ultimately announced period prior to which the application must get submitted online at the official site. The application for the registration will get accepted until the time 17:00 hrs only. The site will get inactivated after the stipulated time and applicants may lack the significant opportunity.
- Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) had provided the linkage below that got announced to make the connection with the announced publication and the related general aspects:
- To apply for the post via the official site the permitted linkage got mentioned underneath completely: